KSI VONNER META Member Assistance Award Nomination (Awarded)

PinKaliCiouS

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI VONNER META, Crysis, WI
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/16509-ksi-vonner-meta/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Member Assistance
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) I'm nominating Meta for this because not only does he help out members of his squad and all over his division, but he is also doing everything he can to help out Trocity, TW. He more than deserves this award for his dedication here.

I have to say that yes, Meta has been helping us in every way possible. He even got us 2 new recruits yesyerday, one that has been fully recruited, and one that still needs to be recruited. So I say Yes, my bro deserves this Award!

Awards

Oh yes the meta man. KSI VONNER META absolutely deserves this award. Hes always trying to find new ways to help us and his squad out. I remember times when he'll come to me asking how were doing and what do we need help with. Just a really helpful guy, and i know if i need any help, he'll be ready for the mission. This is why i think he deserves this award.

I'll witness for this member I have seen him help so many people he loves to do it and he will try his best to make sure they get the help that they need that's why I think he deserves this award