KSI ACIDVAPOR 7 Outstanding Service Lvl-1 Nomination (Denied)

Warpriest 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating)KSI ACIDVAPOR 7

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/4563-sabrewulf-7/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for)Outstanding Service Lvl-1

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)This member has proved beyond a doubt that he is one of the most hard working and devoted members. He works hard and is always on call to do his duty with little recognition. He always has a positive attitude and rarely gets recognition. We here in FI truly love our div leader. And will stand by his side no matter what.

Acid does a lot for us he bends his back for us he takes time out of his life to be with us and do stuff with us he is the best member and leader I have ever seen in KSI. He is really the coolest and hardest worker ever for KSI and FI. He knows how to handle situations and knows how to help solve things. He should get this award because he deserves it he knows what he is doing!

P.s. i suck at long post c:

Acid had to be one of the hardest working 7's I know in general, now ranking a div leader he has yet to stop influencing and backing up his division. I've known this guy for some time and cannot remember a time when he wasn't available to talk to. He's a diligent and hard working higher up that will give you any time of the day to talK things out and stop ill thoughts in their tracks. He's always giving the best and most thoughtful answers to some of the (sometimes) dumbest questions ever. To take on a rank previously held by someone who did it the best, docness, is very intimidating but he has taken it and filled it well with his kindness, knowledge, help, and love for KSI. 

He isn't afraid to work with his members and is driven to guide them steadily in the right direction. 

Acid, a quality div leader and a quality person. I think the two have to go hand in hand for someone to win this award. In order to lead a division one must be able to work alongside the members and leadership of a division. However, in order to lead a division well, one must be able to build relationships with every leader in the division and be able to properly guide them in their operations and decisions. This is exactly what Acid does by interacting with members of all ranks within the division. That's not the biggest reason for why he deserves this award though. The biggest reason is that no matter what FI goes through (and we've been through quite a bit recently) he is there to support us 100 percent of the way no matter if it brings harm to himself. That is a huge indicator of integrity and a huge indicator that he truly loves and cares for his division and the people within it. A mediocre div leader may or may not support his decision through every situation. An outstanding div leader will support and stand behind their division through good times and bad times, and this is exactly what Acid does. He is fair with his decisions, accurate with information, and always personable enough to be able to be spoken to about anything as a level of comfortableness exists when bringing things to him because he is approachable and fair - seen and told from a first hand witness who has been able to see Acid through all sorts of situations. 

I'm coming. I will witness although I'm no longer his director (paraballs is :P ) I'll try to post tomorrow sometime if not sooner - Doc on duty...

**I'll just edit this post as to not spam this topic**