AAP Staff Applications. (Closing 9/24/2014)

Retired

• Admin Guy

It is that time again where I am looking for more people to fill spots in the AAP department. new members will be accepted into the program when these applications are closed. 

READ BEFORE APPLYING:
Regular and Constant activity in the Of The Month Awards voting AND normal nominations is a MUST.
If you feel you cant give us that please don't apply.

There are also some new things that we are going to be implementing in the near future. So, make sure that you're ready to be as active as possible with the department. I need dedication and activity, so be prepared to work. Also, if you're not active within the Skype chat/Staff chat, then you will be removed as well. Keep yourself in the loop of things!

COPY AND FILL OUT THIS FORM.

Name/Gamertag:
Rank (If applicable):
Time spent on the forums (Daily):
Experience and Time in KSI:

Skype (Required to be on Staff):
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details):

Thank you for applying to this program.

Department Head,

KSI Doctor 7

Name/Gamertag: Natalie Marsh, KSI GreendayFox
Rank (If applicable): General
Time spent on the forums (Daily): More that 10 hours.
Experience and Time in KSI: I have been in KSI for a year a a month now.
Skype (Required to be on Staff): GreendayFireFox
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details): I always loved the AAP department I love to reward the people that put in their hard work and I know it's been slow but I want to help the AAP department grow and I want to learn more that every bit of KSI has to offer and I will do anything asked of me if needed. 

Name/Gamertag: Luke/KSIXxDropShotxX
Rank (If applicable): Staff Sergeant 
Time spent on the forums (Daily): Atleast 5+ hours  daily 
Experience and Time in KSI: I first joined KSI a little over two years ago, and have been on the forums ever since.  I left KSI due to personal reasons when I was an officer, but joined back a little over a year ago and have recently became very active on the forums and do not have any intentions of going anywhere anytime soon. 

Skype (Required to be on Staff): lq2517 (Have it on both on my computer, and my phone, so I can check it when I am away from my computer )
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details): I am willing to do anything that my fellow members/leaders ask of me, I am a very fast learner, so I can learn anything the other AAP members are willing to teach me,  I am constantly on the forums, and I have a pretty good knowledge of both the AAP and the awards themselves.  :)

Name/Gamertag:KSI xXJustyXx
Rank (If applicable): General of Nitro FI
Time spent on the forums (Daily): I spend hours or try to watching everything.
Experience and Time in KSI: Almost one year. My one year is next month c:

Skype (Required to be on Staff): justin_updegrove
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details): I should be picked because I have been in ksi long enough to know people and learned how the AAP section works. 

Name/Gamertag: Jacob/KSI POPPAxPIGZ

Rank (If applicable): GEN

Time spent on the forums (Daily): 2-4 hours

Experience and Time in KSI: 10 months/ and a lot of clan ops and web ops experience and a lot of experience with aap

Skype (Required to be on Staff): POPPAxPIGZ

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details): I know a lot about aap and I have nominated several people for awards as well as witnessing people for awards. I know a lot about aap and it would be a privilege to be on the staff!

Name/Gamertag: KSI Scotland 7.
Rank (If applicable): Co-Founder.
Time spent on the forums (Daily): Between 2-6hours, dependent on work and what I'm up to!
Experience and Time in KSI: Over a years experience in clan ops, Currently News Team Co-Head. 

Skype (Required to be on Staff):Oh Doc you already know... michael.scotland1993
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details):I can be active, I am committed and I can get the job done. 

Name/Gamertag: Jordon/ KSI UnStoPPab1e

Rank (If applicable): 3LT

Time spent on the forums (Daily):3-6 hours. Usually check in every hour to check for updated things.

Experience and Time in KSI: about 5 months

Skype (Required to be on Staff): Jordon.Mattson

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details): I can ensure to provide activity. I am usually checking everywhere I can in the forums. I know how the AAP works as I have been Watching it quite often. I'm looking to get more involved in KSI and the forums, and I believe people should be awarded with their hard work and dedication.

Name/Gamertag: Bryan Rayburn/KSI Monkeyy

Rank (If applicable): 1st Capt (Vector CO)

Time spent on the forums (Daily): At least 4 to 6 hours a day

Experience and Time in KSI: Total time in KSI a year and a half but I left so I have been back in KSI for 2 months. The highest rank I have been is a 1st Capt. 

Skype (Required to be on Staff): mrayburn0264

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details): I feel it is important to reward people who work hard to achieve great things. After 4 years in JROTC, 7 years in Police Explorers, 2 years in Young Marines and now working at a prison, I know the importance of not picking favoritism. I know how to shut out my feelings for an individual in order to judge them on their actions. I also want to help better KSI as a whole and this is one of the many small steps to make that happen. 

Name/Gamertag: Jake/ KSI BlutRoyale

Rank (If applicable): Staff Sergeant

Time spent on the forums (Daily):1-3 hours

Experience and Time in KSI: I have been in KSI for about a year and 2 months now. Since joining i have grown within my squad and achieved the rank of Gen of Lethal DM.

Skype (Required to be on Staff): Outcasts856

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details): I am currently unable to game due to hand surgery. Im looking for new ways to grow and learn in KSI and I have always loved to reward individuals on their hard work and dedication. I am an assistant manager where i work and a part of my job is actually going through our award system monthly/years for the employee of the month and the yearly employee. I am a very hard working individual and i believe I could really help with the AAP Department.

Name/Gamertag: KSI Spaghetti

Rank (If applicable): General

Time spent on the forums (Daily): 1-3 hours

Experience and Time in KSI: Joined KSI on 29th of January 2014 so I've been in KSI for 8 and a half months. Moved up the ranks very slowly yet very quickly. Gained a lot of knowledge during my time as an officer. I get in the forums daily and spend about 2-3 hours on total.

Skype (Required to be on Staff): ksi_tiberium

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details): I get on the forums everyday and spend about 2-3 hours on total. I have good judgement skills and a very nonbyast opinion when it comes to judging. I am very familiar with the awards. I am very dedicated to the jobs I take wether it be on clan ops or web ops and I never stop untill the job is done.

Name/Gamertag: KSI Itheael

Rank (If applicable): 4CPT

Time spent on the forums (Daily): 3-4

Experience and Time in KSI: I am a Writer for the news team and currently T&E staff. I have been here since June 2013=1year, 3 months 

Skype (Required to be on Staff): KSI Itherael

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details): I have been in KSI for a while, not as long as others i know. but I'm wanting to expand myself more into web ops because i enjoy being on the news team writing stories, as well as running tournaments in conjunction with T&E and after hearing about it from friends and a member from AAP. I feel this could be a good opportunity to help and nominate those who might not know they are eligible for awards. 

Name/Gamertag: KSI Emmy

Rank (If applicable): 1st CPT, Pride GZ

Time spent on the forums (Daily): varying from a few minutes to an hour or more; constantly checking out what's happening throughout the day, more time when things are happening/need to be done.

Experience and Time in KSI: I've been in KSI for about 1 year 3 months, I've been an officer for 8-9 months, and a member of the T&E staff for half a year or so.

Skype (Required to be on Staff): Margareta.Kling (if you find a Swedish girl, with a screen name 'Emmy', that's me. Apparently I'm not the only one with my Skype name)

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details): I feel that the AAP is a great program. Acknowledging the achievements of everyone around me is a very strong motivational tool, I've found. That's were my interest stems; being a member would allow me to be a part of giving credit to all the wonderful members we have in this community. As for what I can bring to the table, I do work hard at all my commitments, I am willing to dedicate whatever time and dedication you guys need, and I am very passionate regarding helping and acknowledging the people around me. I do consider myself fair and unbiased, and this is one of the traits that we do exercise as members of T&E and hosts for tournaments. I do believe that I have gained valuable experience during my time as an officer, especially given the usually very small officers staff we have had. Overall, I'm not good at telling you that I'm great at anything or the person for a job, but I try my best. I am sure you will have more experienced or skilled applicants, but I am happy to have the opportunity to apply to this program. The work you put in is crucial for KSI!

Name/Gamertag: KSI Real Izzy

Rank (If applicable):General

Time spent on the forums (Daily): not as much but if i was to be apart of the AAP i could be on everyday

Experience and Time in KSI:i.been in KSI for 2 years ex CO Founder

Skype (Required to be on Staff): nopikz_izzy

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details):i feel i should be picked for the AAP cause i am willin to do whatever it takes to be apart the AAP staff i also tryed to apply over a year ago i am a quick learner

Name/Gamertag: KSI xGUNNERx
Rank (If applicable): I am a General
Time spent on the forums (Daily):  I am on my computer/forums/skype from 4:00pm-10:00pm EST everyday and even more so on the weekends.
Experience and Time in KSI: coming up on 9 months, I have had a lot of experience  on the forums and with streams and other divisions.

Skype (Required to be on Staff): ksixgunnerx
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details): I feel that i would be a good AAP staff member because i have a great knowledge of KSI  and i can contribute a fair decision. As a Gen i have to make impartial decisions almost everyday and  I feel that i have done a good job with the different activities that i do in KSI and would like to be able to do something else to involve me into KSI.  

Awards

Name/Gamertag: KSI Lafayette 7
Rank (If applicable): Co-Founder
Time spent on the forums (Daily): 3 hours
Experience and Time in KSI: Been a member for more than a year, was a General for five months, have been in T&E and the News Team since around April/May. Currently running two squads as the acting general and overseeing all 8 squads in the division due to our other Co-Founder being on LoA. 
Skype (Required to be on Staff): calibrez37
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details): I'm very impartial, i can make deadlines if need be, i'm always on time with meetings, and i'm open to constructive criticism. I follow the AAP area quite religiously and have learned many of the requirements for various awards. 

Name/Gamertag: KSI PR3DATOR 7
Rank (If applicable): None
Time spent on the forums (Daily): 3 or 4 a day starting the 27th of this month
Experience and Time in KSI: I have been in 6 different divisions, I have ran 2 divisions. I have been the department head of T&E and productions. I have been an admin on 2 of KSIs sites, and a section mod over many sections. I have been in KSI for 2.5 years.

Skype (Required to be on Staff): tyleru97, both doc and mumu have it
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details): I have worked with doctor and mumu before. I know whats expected within the department. Since I am about to finish my PLEBE system i am going to need to do something in my free time. So i beleive i can help the department. I am also unbiased and know a lot about awards