Unicron nomination Outstanding Service (Denied ) Member assistance (awarded)

KSI Vonix

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Unicron, Lotus, FI

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/20235-the-joker/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Outsanding Service Level 1, Member Assistance.

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) Unicron is always the very first person to step up to the plate at any task, no matter how hard the task may be. He also makes an effort to get to know the members in his squad. He is 100 percent supportive and helpful. From my personal experience, Unicron was a huge help to me when I was experiencing heavy conflict and depression. He works hard and knows how to help in any situation. In my opinion, there is nobody better for these awards.

Member Assistance- Unicron Helped me out a ton when I first joined as far as filling in the gaps regarding knowledge and procedure. I take things very literally and am a by the book person but he helped me to find a much more relaxed and enjoyable style of leadership that poured out into my teaching and hosting events.

OS LVL 1- He has withstood the test of time, as many have not, as far as sticking with the KSI Global program and waiting lengthy times for promotions. He goes above and beyond and an example of this is when he left his squad to go help out a dying squad that desperately needed help. Along with Azrael, they re-shaped the squad and brought it to close to splitting numbers within a month maybe two with a full officer staff. Most people would prefer to stay in the comforts of their squad and have some sort of security and comfort of mind that they are in a good squad but few would work hard to bring up another squad (especially out of a non selfish reasoning). Another reason he deserves this is due to the way he interacts with the members. I know few people in KSI who have the ability to tell people what needs to be said but do it in the most respectful, non-condescending, and strict/loving manner all in the same package. Because of the amount of disrespect i've seen in the community over my time, I love it when I am able to say I know someone who exemplifies all the qualities that a leader should have. That is important to the nomination because having those qualities is a NECESSITY to doing outstanding work. Unicron has provided name changes to members who could not afford such name change to KSI, he has partnered with me in the past to re-create FI's tournies, he has worked with me and with my previous squad to help build it, he has helped out by being an FI welcoming committee officer as well as hosting welcoming committee events, he has turned to upper leadership to receive guidance and training on how to be better in his position, he has given his time and money to KSI since he first joined and has not stopped since. For a non-profit position I'd say that's pretty outstanding service. I know it is often a sub-concious thing some of us do, but please do not give my witness statement less stature because of the fact that I am a sergeant, I was an ex-general, I know what i'm talking about :)

Member assistance- unicron has always been the first person I come to with any problem I got. Whether it be personal or ksi. He basically has every lil bit of knowledge there is to be about KSI. Hes got ALOT of knowledge and experience that some dont know or havent experienced for themselves

OS LVL 1. - hes always available for help and capable of it. He had gone out of his way to help out a dying squad along with KSI Azrael 7. The squad was almost down 30 members including fluff. And without Unicrons help, it might not of been rebuilt or wouldve been prolonged ALOT longer to where it is today. Regardless, he 100% put his effort towards everything he did and still does. Never fail. He is grade A leadership material hes dedicated his time and effort since the beginning. The very beginning. He deserves this award because of all of this. I know out of 5000 members that only a fraction are as hardworking as this member. Hes very deserving. And id know as well as plexity. Im a sgt and ex-general too ;)

Awards

Unicron was one of the first guys to get me back into the swing of things. He's in a different squad but took it upon himself to make sure I was there at the game nights and meeting some of the new members.

I had to step down as General of Nitro, FI but wasn't sure I would be able to get back on track. Wasn't sure it would be worth it, really. I've finally attempted recruiting again whenever I get the spare time.

Unicron has proven to me he's reliable and one hell of a guy. In my opinion, that qualifies as Outstanding Service, no doubt.

Member assisstance- I had just become General of a squad and already, i felt overwhelmed. Unicron calmed me down and gave me tips on how to manage things better. It was a great help and it no longer stresses me out when there are things needed to be done.

OS lvl1- I have see Unicron helping people out everyday. When i met him, he was driven to help people. I feel like i could go to him with anything if i have an issue or a question and he could help me out with it. He has experience in places that i dont, and his knowledge can help further my knowledge, which can then get passed down beyond that.

Awards

Sorry but due to some things I was told and heard from other parties, and talked to other people within KSI that have been closer to Unicron I am withdrawing my nomination from this topic.

He goes out of his way to help members wether or not they r in his squad he is very helpful back when I was gen of lotus

He goes out of his way to help members wether or not they r in his squad he is very helpful back when I was gen of lotus

If you are serious on this member actually being considered on getting this award, you need to say a lot more. Not anyone gets outstanding service awards because of a sentence of two. Descriptive please.

Member Assistance - I agree with this nomination and can witness for this award.  This member has taken on the challenge of committing himself to several different active programs currently in use by FI which have a direct effect on new and old members of the entire division.  As a welcoming committee officer, he has reached out to freshly trained new members to give them an orientation to KSI and to Forced Induction.  This orientation is crucial to proper indoctrination to FI as they're a very tight-knit group (gotta get with the program quick). When assisting these new recruits, he's answering their questions about programs, our structure within/outside of the division, and any lingering random questions they may have.  I'll further point out that there's no way to get a squad up to splitting numbers and produce several notable named leaders within a squad without assisting members along the way.

OS LVL 1 - I am not sold on this one.  Granted this member is doing much for the division as a whole, there are some basic things that need to be taken care of within the squad.  I feel that to qualify for OUTSTANDING service awards you have to not only take care of your primary duties but to go beyond the standard and excel at your position.  Furthermore, it should be so blatantly obvious and there should be no shortage of witnesses (or withdrawing of statements).  This member, as I said, is doing a good bit for FI, but there are some fundamental tasks as Gen member should be taking care of.  Once locked on, should certainly be revisited.  Until then, does not receive my vote.

Kazekage I was giving my vouch for member assistance not outstanding service

For any witnessing it is required you give us details on how a member has completed this task that they have been nominated for if you do not do that for us we can't count your witnessing to help the nominee. Just understand it is what is needed in the AAP to help members get the awards. 

Kazekage I was giving my vouch for member assistance not outstanding service

All of the witnesses needed for that award were already counted and totaled 3/3 before you posted.