OF THE YEAR AWARDS: 2011 (CLOSED)

Awoken Lucifer

Open the Of the Year awards nominations on the 18th of December, Close it the 30th, so by the 31st we can have the results and post them up starting the new year.

and make sure people remember this is of the year awards, not of the month.... Back in Jan 11 i believe i was CoS, Solid was COO, raze was CEO and addidas was Chairman. lot has changed since then.

Make sure people dont just pick friends, i know they do that in the of the month awards but this is more important,

Member must have been in ATLEAST 6 to 8 months.

PUT REASONS WHY!

DONT SPAM!

(Descriptions of each of the year)

*Senior Leader of the Year -

Member is the Best of that rank for the Year. (Senior Directors, CEO, CAO, COO and Board Members can recieve this)

*Director of the Year -

Member is the Best of that rank for the Year

*Division Leader of the Year -

*Co-Divsion Leader of the Year -

*Founder of the Year -

*Co- Founder of the Year -

*General of the Year -

*Major of the Year -

*Captain of the Year -

*Lieutenant of the Year -

*Member of the Year -

Member has been Noted as the Most Outstanding member in all of KSI for the Whole year.

*Recruiter of the Year -

Member who has recruited the most members over the course of a Year

*Donor of the Year -

Donate the most to KSI within a Year

*Forum Staff of the Year -

Best member of the Forum Staff for the Year. Moderator Staff thru to Admin Team

*Writer of the Year -

This person has atleast 20 Articles, out of which atleast 10 must be atleast game reveiws, The other 10 can be Any Range of Articles of a incitfull nature. (Award is given out at the descration of the AAP, nominee must meet requirments and be nominated before receiving award.)

*Director of the Year -

*Founder of the Year -

*General of the Year -

*Major of the Year -

*Captain of the Year -

*Lieutenant of the Year -

*Member of the Year -

*Recruiter of the Year -

*Donor of the Year -

*Writer of the Year -

This post has been promoted to an article

*Senior Leader of the Year - Chaos

*Director of the Year - Royal

*Division Leader of the Year - KSI TECK 7

*General of the Year - KSI Madara 7

He had one of the sickest HH teams, HE was always funny as hell to have around and his Squad loved him

HE was active and prompt in all aspects of his duties.

Even after the Crappy treatment and back stabbing from his own major at the time (tweeks) he came back to KSI after a month or two later.

has since reached Cofo since coming back again....(his highest rank so far....id put him for both but i dont want to be accused of favertism)

*Major of the Year - KSI METALHEAD 7

He literaly got slapped into the spot with only half the training due to previous Generals of his Squad Quiting and leaving and such. it took him a fair ammount of time to adjust and to stop spazzing out about stuff. but personaly he knew what he was doing to begin with. it just took him a while to realise it.

*Captain of the Year - KSI TRAUMA 7\

the guy took Hellfire LS from about 30 members to 70 in the space of 2 weeks as a SGT after a party chat where him and several other active members were shouted at for not recruiting

HE rose up to prominense out of a desire to increase both the success and groth of the Squad.

*Lieutenant of the Year - KSI MONOTOOI

<<<6+ MONTHS AS A LT AND THE BEST I EVER HAD!!

could recite all the duties off the back of his hand

despite being held down at LT for so long he worked his ass off.

When transfering short term to Hellfire LS he became a CPT and proved yet again to be the steady balence of leadership and fun that he had always been.

*Member of the Year - KSI NASR89

From the very first day in a squad he took up the role of Writing meeting notes,

HE has picked up on every single part of the COC and follows it

HEs always been the fairest to deal with anything, regardless of what rank he is or was at the time.

*Donor of the Year - Apoc (admin)

HE trade marked and copyrighted KSI.....

*Forum Staff of the Year - Rags

Hes done alot to try and help me get better at stuff..

He was the only Active GM we had for the longest time

puts up with me venting when people piss me off to much.

Between him, Apoc, Munkee and Worst its hard to tell which one has tried hardest to help keep me on the right track.

*Writer of the Year - ACE (Odin)

Ace has written more charitable articles than i care to remember, sadly most of which have been lost on sevens site

Edited by Lucifer
editing in reason

*Senior Leader of the Year - KSI Rebellion 7 - She has been incredible over the year, stopping mega poaches and being all round generally helpful to anyone who asks for it.

*Director of the Year - KSI Royal 7 - He has made sure that everyone who needed anything got it with lightning quick speed and very efficiently. he is also one of the coolest people i have ever met.

*Division Leader of the Year - KSI QueenJess 7 - She has led one of the finest divisions to have graced the stage of KSI clan ops. She made it work on a set of ideals and then left it in very capable hands.

*Founder of the Year -

*General of the Year - KSIsweetnlowlad - this man here lead the entire phantom squad into populating a large proportion of SH, starting the trend for the division today. He is so considerate for fair play and believes that earning the spot is the best way of selection.

*Major of the Year - KSI METALHEAD 7 - Whilst not directly involved with metal himself, i have heard about all of the amazing things he did for Legacy in LS, even bringing them back from deaths door.

*Captain of the Year - KSI Depo518 - He is one of the most down to earth captains i have seen in my entire time in KSI. he always asks his highers for advice and confers with his lower members if they need help

*Lieutenant of the Year - KSI Monotooi - He sat at LT for 6 months, so i don't think anyone has shown more prowess in this position than Monotooi

*Member of the Year - KSIBINGOBACON - He is the nicest person anyone will ever meet. he acts as such a morale boost to everyone he interacts with. a pleasure to have in any squad

*Recruiter of the Year - KSI RIKU 187 - he has single handedly recruited more people than on my FB friends list (thats a lot)

*Donor of the Year - Apoc (forum admin)

*Forum Staff of the Year - Blindrabbit (munkee)

*Writer of the Year - Ace (odin)

Senior Leader of the Year - KSI Rebellion 7

*Director of the Year - KSI Royal 7

*Division Leader of the Year - KSI QueenJess 7 his is a mother ***** boss his do anything for any1

*Co-Divsion Leader of the Year - Blindrabbit (munkee) well i need to take up spaces

*Founder of the Year - ksi conden 777 he take help any1 in his division if he doing anymore he going crazy

*Co- Founder of the Year - ksi choas 7 is choas he helpful he can he play with lower rank he try to every1 in a batter move he few people i look up to

*General of the Year - KSIsweetnlowlad he a great gen he put other gen to shame he great he go the extra mile make sure EVERY1 have fun

*Major of the Year - KSI Eureka

*Captain of the Year - ksi rebellion 7

*Lieutenant of the Year - KSI Monotooi

*Member of the Year - KSI BLITZER112 he try be up for game and meeting he live in England which its 5 hours ahead of est time zone he try be there for any1 one he is smart fair i mean he try to look at both side and try to make a call.

*Recruiter of the Year -

*Donor of the Year - Apoc (forum admin)

*Forum Staff of the Year - ksi luci lux 7

*Writer of the Year - Ace (odin)

Okay guys Remember....the Member MUST HAVE BEEN IN A MINIMUM OF 6 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT THE OF THE MONTH ITS THE OF THE YEARS!

IF THE MEMBER YOU ARE VOTING FOR FOR THE OF THE YEAR HAS NOT BEEN IN FOR 6 MONTHS MINIMUM! DONT PUT THEIR NAME

*Division Leader of the Year - KSI CHAOS 7 - he made a dynasty out of Last Strike

*Co-Divsion Leader of the Year - KSI Royal 7 - he was always there to help Double Helix. Proud of how far he has come

*Member of the Year - Fuzzymeep - Through his tremendous leadership skills we were able to get through rough times in early September.

>>>DOUBLE VOTE *Forum Staff of the Year - Apoc / Rags - Two selfless webops personnel who put the members before their own selves <<<DOUBLE VOTE

OKay Seriously. STOP SPAMMING

If you want to put reasons Do so

If you dont then dont....just helps with reasons

If you Feel like Posting Questions

Theres a topic dedicated to them

Link:

Unless you are voting, Please do not post

*Co-Divsion Leader of the Year - KSI Greg 7

*Founder of the Year - KSI EquaLs 7

*General of the Year - KSI Julianime

*Captain of the Year - KSI Neuron 7

*Lieutenant of the Year - KSI Kon Astro

*Member of the Year - KSI Greg 7

*Forum Staff of the Year - KSI Luci Lux 7

*Senior Leader of the Year - KSI Choas 7 ( Always giving to support to his members not always directly but his hard work shows through everyone he works with. )

*Director of the Year - KSI QueenJess 7 ( Always pushing her Divisions farther and farther and a great source for anything KSI. I have to say one of the biggest Mentors I have ever had. )

*Division Leader of the Year - KSI Jiggy 7 ( He push SH to get 60 Members in less than 2 weeks. He is one of the main reason SH is so strong! )

*Co-Divsion Leader of the Year - KSI Coden 77

*Founder of the Year - KSI RiKu 187 ( Riku is one of the hardest workers I know he is the biggest recruiter I have ever known. He works so hard and say he is one of the reason SH split early this year and is already back to where it is. )

*Co- Founder of the Year - KSI iLLuSii0N 7

*General of the Year - KSI LLYWILLY ( He solely brought Phantom SH from 67 Members up to 100 within a Month without any officers. He is one of the hardest workers and usually never being recognized for his work. )

*Major of the Year - KSI WCARomans ( His General had quit KSI and he pushed his squad to 100 within 2 to 3 weeks as he took General and I gladly say he is one of the hardest working members SH has seen. )

*Captain of the Year - KSI Gengar ( Gengar where do I start, He is always ... I mean always in parties making what KSI needs to be "FUN". He is one of the strongest Leaders I seen in a while and without question should be a General."

*Recruiter of the Year - KSI RiKu 187 ( No Description needed he is "THE MASTER RECRUITER" )

*Forum Staff of the Year - APOC

Fuzzy - Without his leadership and attitude how things should be in KSI we might still be under bills control and stupidity. When presented with the idea of making our own forums and getting rid of Bill knowing that Fuzzy was going to be running things I had no doubts in my mind that we were going to be 100% okay. Thanks man for all you have done and the training you have given some of us wanted or not :smile:.

*Director of the Year -

QueenJess - While I am biased this makes what I say worth that much more because I have seen over and over again what she does for KSI and her divisions. When the Seniors sit down and worry about which divisions should go where there is never a doubt as to her abilities to step up and make sure things are getting done. To date she has been directly involved with 5 different divisions splits so her views and ways of getting things done has shown over and over again that they work.

Hitman - I have watched him take what was left from the massive hits their division has taken from rival gaming communities to even their own KSI members deciding to do malicious things to their divisions and have seen him bring LE to become a power house division in KSI. I can honestly say I have not seen a Division with over 650 since I joined and hitman has broke every challenge I have given him and done great things to better not only himself but his division.

Jiggy - Well lol how to start this one we all know jiggy but what alot don't know is how jiggy pulled off one of the most riskiest moves I have seen in KSI and made it work. He was given a choice when his Division leader decided he just wanted to quit of keeping SH as SH or going ahead and spliting it and making TW. Jiggy opted to push through the drama and crap of a higher up leaving and decided to go ahead with a div split anyway. Now to top it off instead of being selfish he let all the upper officer staff go to TW and opted to bring up 2 brand new co fos from general to now run SH with him. I can honestly say I have talked to a many leaders and most of us would NOT have done that but he had faith in himself and his guys knowing he was taking a HUGE risk and pushed though. Great work man!

*Founder of the Year -

Apoc - Hell this one was easy for me I mean hell KSI blacklisted him falsely because his co -div and founder turned on KSI and like idiots KSI was like o lets blacklist apoc on their word only. Then we allow him back but say you can start a division with 3 people and thats it because well not sure if you can be trusted or not because well were idiots and thought J2H people would NEVER lie to us lol. Apoc took us up on that challenge and has one of the largest running and active divisions in KSI right now and HE BUILT it with barely any guidance and help from higher which I can't say enough good things about the members of DL. Great work man regardless of how this works out award wise know we appreciate what you have done and had to go through just to get there.

Double J - Wow honestly I can't recall seeing a co founder at the Div Leader meeting as much as this member. Double J has had to represent LS one of the largest divisions in KSI for hell months now and through it all has been able to pull off keep his reach squads not only active but productive. Only a few divisions are able to pull off reach and Double J you are one of the main reasons for that because you know the game and have knowledge on how to run those type of squads.

*General of the Year -

KSI Cheeze 7 - He was pulling off something that few squads ever have to try to do. Instead of just having a HH team he took it that much farther and decided to go elite for all of them and anyone that has been general knows the risks with that but given cheeze's game play skill and leadership style he made it work which I can honeslty say I am still a bit shocked on. Plus he has cheeze dogs :smile:

*Major of the Year -

Kiki3000 - I am sorry to say this but I will openly admit that she has NOT had a easy path here in KSI and has had to go above and beyond what other members have had to do and honestly I don't think it was fair to her. As a major she has been asked to do things for KSI that we dont even expect founders and some co divs to know or do but through it all her class and can do attitude has shown that she is going to do well in KSI and expect to see great things from her.

*Captain of the Year - NA

*Lieutenant of the Year - NA

*Member of the Year - NA

*Recruiter of the Year -

Airborne - I mean I can honestly say in the last year I have seen airborne build XD,RI,SO,FS blah blah blah blah you get the hint lol. While I do not agree with his style ALOT I can't agrue that he has and always does get results. If he says he can get you 100 recruits in a weekend do NOT take him up on the bet you will lose. I mean he even put his rank up for bid when he stated at a div leader meeting his Division would get to X members by X date and if not I could demote him and make him rock pink armor for a month. Not only did he do it but I paid for his name change as an award for it.

*Donor of the Year - NA

Rags - Hell 9 times out of 10 when ever I have an issue with the forums or something I see I go straight to him because I know without a doubt he will be able to help assist or just tell me to shut up :smile:.

*Writer of the Year - NA

*Senior Leader of the Year - KSI Chaos 7: his man is a KSI god. We all love Fuzzy but we follow and listen to chaos like he is Jesus. Not enough words can express how great he is. If he was to ever leave KSI i garentee we would loose a significant amount of the community. He is my mentor and probably a hundred others. He has written guidelines that we use everyday within KSI. He always knows what to say no matter the situation. He overseen the best division of that time do several division splits. He is by far the best leader i came across in KSI.

*Director of the Year - KSI QueenJess 7: she reminds me much of myself, a person who has had to claw and scratch their way to prove their worthiness. She is super active in anything she can get her hands on. She is the divine creator of SH. Jess is one of few higher ups you will never hear a complaint about. Every division she has had she has given 200% of herself to make it prosper. Not many will go the leaps and bounds that she has.

*Division Leader of the Year - KSI Hitman 7: he has endured many trails and tribulations but none the less he rose his division out of the ashes. He has amast the biggest division ive ever seen. I take my hat off and tip it to you my friend.

*Co-Divsion Leader of the Year - KSI Jiggy 7: a great guy all around. He can do it all. Ive always watched him very closely. Jess took him under her wing and created something great. SH has been one of the more prestigous divisions we have thanks to Jiggy. He is a wonderful mentor and teacher. Under his leadership ive never seen anything bad happen to SH. His personality is to love him.

*Founder of the Year - N/A

*Co- Founder of the Year - KSI Shaolin 7: he is a guy people automatically will love. When i first met him i knew i had to get him in my division. Everywhere he has been in KSI has turned to gold. He constantly mentors his members night and day. He goes above and beyond his duty buy giving mic point cards to winners in our former Friday Night Fights, and he was'nt even a judge. He has also mentored members so much that we knew they would be great leaders if they could afford a name change. Well, he went and changed those members names and they all have made it to General since. He has applied his army leadership tactics into KSI. He is one of the finest mentors ive ever seen.

*General of the Year - KSI Cheeze 7: this is a very hard choice for me to make because ive had several generals in my division be great leaders and do great things. But one thing stands out to me for Cheeze, the fact he was able to accomplish what few have tried and failed at. He created an elite squad in KSI with only my insights, he had no other officers or sergeants. He took his time and perfected it. Its been said squads like these fail because of too many alpha males. Well in his squad, not only are they beast players but they get along as if real family. They wake eachother in the mornings, call eachother on the phone and more. He has wonderfully trained officers and a good amount of KSI name changes always flows through. If you play with that squad it makes you wanna be in that squad.

*Major of the Year - N/A

*Captain of the Year - N/A

*Lieutenant of the Year - N/A

*Member of the Year - N/A

*Recruiter of the Year - KSI Airborn RI : when i first joined KSI i worked under him as second in command over our division. Ive heard many legendary stories of him building divisions. He gave me an early blueprint on how to be a master recruiter. He was Co Div in RI when a challenge was issued, get 100 recruits in a week. And if he failed he wouldve been demoted. Ive also seen him do such remarkable recruiting in our present day FS. He literally has thousands of recruits in his carrer. To me he is in a leauge of his own.

*Donor of the Year - N/A

*Forum Staff of the Year - N/A

*Writer of the Year - N/A

*Senior Leader of the Year - KSI Chaos 7. Chaos has been around a while, and in that time he has never stopped without making sure we all did our jobs.

*Director of the Year - KSI Teck 7. Teck was always there for any little thing i needed and still continues his prowess today

*Division Leader of the Year - N/A

*Co-Divsion Leader of the Year - KSI MetalHead. This guy went from an immature spazoid to hardass because he knew he could help. He has been my greatest mentor recently and is wlways there with a solution.

*Founder of the Year - KSI Lucifer. Yes sometimes his anger causes some problems, but lucis combination of work ethic and mentality are unmatched byanyone ive seen.

*Co- Founder of the Year - KSI Double J. I knew double J since he was recruited, and since then his range in ways to help KSI has no limits, ranging from forging, recruiting, and always reliable as a leader.

*General of the Year - KSI Trauma 7. I met trauma as a sergeant in hellfire to help a struggling squad. We were were at our lowest and all of our generals had either failed or couldnt perform. Trauma stepped up and within weeks we were the top squad in LS. He basically saved Hellfire.

*Major of the Year -N/A

*Captain of the Year - KSI Supertoast. Supertoast has been in KSI longer than anyone in magnum including myself, and did anything i told him to. I know he has the potential to bring magnum up, and ill help him in whatever he asks.

*Lieutenant of the Year - N/A

*Member of the Year - KSI 2manystackz. Besides being hilarious, stacks was my brother in hellfire and was an incredible asset to us. He trained and recruited many, even though jnow one could understand him,

*Recruiter of the Year - KSI Sequels. Although maybe a controversial former member, sequels had well over 100 recruits this year and many of which became beloved leaders. I bet over half the higher ups in LS originally came from sequels or someone he recruited.

*Donor of the Year -N/A

*Forum Staff of the Year -N/A

*Writer of the Year -N/A

Awards

*Senior Leader of the Year - KSI Chaos 7, he always has a way of making people understand and helping them to grow and become better as leaders and members.

*Director of the Year - KSI QueenJess 7, she is the mama and has a knack for calming situations and helping people open up to other's ideas.

*Division Leader of the Year - KSIxAPOCALYPSE7, created Dark Legions and in a matter of months brought it to Flagship status, to include a high percentage of DL members having KSI gtags, excellent security measures, and high morale throughout the division. Though other divisions may be larger, none show the same level of growth while also mainaining the security of KSI and enforcing high standards for recruiting. Even when he didn't have the title of Division Leader, he still lead The Dark Legions Division from obscurity to undeniable success.

*Co- Founder of the Year - though this may seem a bit out of line, I am nominating myself for CoFo of the year. During my time in KSI, I have written a standard for recruiting that was then used to set the bar for recruiting for two different divisions, resulting in hundreds of members being recruiting in a much more consistant fashion than before. I have consistantly aided members with XBL time cards and MANY 1600msp cards to help members change names/purchase new content. I have spent several hours on a daily basis resolving disputes between members, training members in recruiting/training standards, enforcing the standards of KSI, raising the morale of members, and just in general being xApoc7's right hand man helping to hold his division together. Also, I have never backed down from calling out my higher ups when they have over stepped their bounds and become inappropriate to the point of demoralizing members (both in clan and web ops) regardless of the impact that it had on me. Not to mention, during the conduct of all this business, I maintained fabulous hair that exemplifies excellent grooming and confidence.

Well before I get banned here...

*Senior Leader of the Year - KSI Chaos 7 Always helped a member in need and was one of the best leaders.

*Director of the Year -

*Division Leader of the Year - KSI x Hitman 7 with all the problems LE faced he still stayed strong and now its the best division in KSI

*Founder of the Year -

*Co- Founder of the Year - KSI DoubleJ He was always ontop of everything he helped anyone who needed it and showed great leadership around lower ranking members

*General of the Year - KSI METALHEAD 7 He had problems with Legacy but got the squad back on track :)

*Major of the Year -

*Captain of the Year -

*Lieutenant of the Year -KSI Monotooi was a Lieutenant for like 6months lol :P

*Member of the Year - KSI Fuzzymeap 7

*Recruiter of the Year -

*Donor of the Year -

*Forum Staff of the Year -KSI Luci Lux 7

*Writer of the Year -

*Senior Leader of the Year - KSI Chaos 7 - He is one of those people who I can go to for anything and has answers for everything. He has taught me so much in KSI and he is a great, respected leader in KSI. He definitely deserves this.

*Director of the Year - KSI QueenJess 7 - She is my ultimate mentor in KSI. Not only in KSI, but she is a great leader, a great friend, and a great support member. If you asked her how many times I have come to her for help not only with KSI but with life events, she wouldn't even be able to tell you how many times. If she doesn't deserve this award, nobody does.

*Division Leader of the Year - KSIxAPOCALYPSE7 - He has grown a division from 1 person, and made it flagship in no time. He has the best strive and work ethic I have seen from anyone in a LONG time. He is always great to be around and I see him as the brother I never had. He has a way of motivating and being there for his members and I am honored to have him in KSI.

*Co-Divsion Leader of the Year - KSI Coden 777 - Dude has got MAD dedication to KSI. With all the bull that he has put up with and stuck it out, it's a shock he is not completely mad at this point. He is a great leader, and great person to chill with.

*Founder of the Year - KSI RiKU 187 - RiKU has been my right hand man for the last about 5 months in KSI. When I tell him to jump he leaps. He does everything with the best of KSI in mind at all times. I am honored to be able to mentor a person like him, and couldn't imagine having anyone else take my place as current div leader of SH. He is going to go VERY far in this community. RiKU not only cares about KSI, he cares about the members home life as well. I have had many heart to hearts with RiKU,and we help each other with everything. Love you buddy keep up the fantastic work, and maybe you will surpass me one day :)

*Co- Founder of the Year - N/A

*General of the Year - KSI iLLuSii0n 7 - Illusion has done AMAZING work for his squad when he was general. He is extremely dedicated, and trustworthy. All of the members in SH trust him and he is molding himself in becoming a great leader in KSI.

*Recruiter of the Year - KSI RiKU 187- He has recruited well over 100 people in a month. He is a recruiting machine, anyone who can recruit that many people, has an amazing skill of motivation!

*Forum Staff of the Year - Apoc

*Writer of the Year - Ace

*Senior Leader of the Year -KSI CHAOS 7- He has set so many goals for LE which we pushed so hard to complete on time, and right now if it wasn't for him always pushing us and believing in us, LE would be a dead division.

*Director of the Year - KSI QueenJess 7- Well, without her guidance and motivation techniques to push me to work with LE to my fullest, I highly doubt LE would be where it is currently.

*Division Leader of the Year - KSIxAPOCALYPSE7- The guy is amazing! He has invested so much time in DL to make it the great division it is today. I consider him one of the best :smile:

*Co-Division Leader of the Year - N/A

*Founder of the Year -N/A

*Co- Founder of the Year -N/A

*General of the Year -N/A

*Major of the Year -N/A

*Captain of the Year -N/A

*Lieutenant of the Year-N/A

*Member of the Year -N/A

*Recruiter of the Year -N/A

*Donor of the Year -N/A

*Forum Staff of the Year -N/A

*Writer of the Year -N/A

Senior leader of the year: KSI Chaos 7 meeting him was great because now I understand elite better is a laid back person and very sociable like me. Ha cracks me up everytime ha.

Director of the year: KSI Royal 7 hard decision lol jk. Royal is awesome always in n out of parties and just makes games funner always around for help and always trolling to find those in need.

Division leader of the year: KSI iphenix 7 he is an awesome person very persuasive mature and very capable of accomplishing great goals when set. A stand out guy fun and always correcting those little mistakes which is why DH is growing fairly smoothly with a saftyness swell.

CoDiv of the year: KSI Dusky to me he is a good hard working person that accepts peoples advice from his flaws asks around to improve himself and I respect someone who is a leader trying to become better by asking and interacting with whom he is leading.

Founder of the year: KSI ilegion 7 he is a type if person that will try to pick you up when you online or invite to party to always say to was up man. Ha that's awesome shows the love and respect he has to his fellow mates.

CoFo of the year: KSI Arc always trying to help making sure he is informed about his squads. Always getting involved and that's very important.

General of the year: KSI EXODUS XXVI he has been thru quite few rough times people getting tookin from his squad but he has still maintained a very positive attitude one if my best friends in KSI and it's great when there are people like him that can share a Coo friendship.

Captain of the year: n/a

Lieutenant of the year: n/a

Member of the year: KSI iJewbacca he is a great guy fun to get along with and a very competitive player one if DH's finest was in a car accident recently and came back trying to play just rest it up man keep showing your dedication to the brotherhood.

Recruiter if the year: n/a

Donor of the year: n/a

Senior:Chaos

Director:Stryker

Div ldr: Hitman

Co Div: Boomer

Founder:Luci :smile:

Member: QueenJess

Major Kiki3000

Recruiter: Airborn

Forums: Rags

The Rest to come

CoFOunder of the year: HANDS DOWN GOES TO KSI SHAOLIN 7, HE LEADERSHIP CHANGES PEOPLE, HE HAS HELP NOT ONLY 1 BUT A DIVISON

GENERAL OF THE YEAR: I WILL HAVE 2 SAY MY SELF, NO ONE IN MY DIVISON OR ANY OTHER HAS PRODUCED AS I HAVE AT THE GENERAL RANK PERIOD,

CAPTAIN OF THE YEAR: KSI XSALUTEX 7 EVEN WHEN OUR OWN LEADERSHIP COUNTED AGAINST, IM SUCCEEDED BETTER THAN MOST, AND STILL DOES TO THIS DAY

AND THESE VOTES WERE NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE MY FRIENDS OR BECAUSE THEY ARE FUNNY, BECAUSE THEY DESERVED IT

*Division Leader of the Year - KSI xAPOCALYPSE7 - Despite all of his duties, Apoc has consistantly taken time to make sure I am educated and informed in all aspects of KSI since the time I was a SGT and he reached out to meet me. Ever since then up to the point where I'm a budding General, he continues to take the time out of his day to do this. Outside of my personal experience with him, I've noticed his high degree of level-headedness when handling conflicts while maintaining a sense of fairness and consideration of all sides while making decisions on all levels from low to high stakes.

*Co- Founder of the Year - KSI Shaolin 7 - Shaolin 7 has made an impression with me for his firm no-nonsense leadership while simultaneously not crossing the line into belittlement and disprespect, and on top of that giving an aura of approachability with a pinch of humor. A perfect recipe for a leader, zested with lemon peel.

*General of the Year - KSI xSALUTEx7 - Another standout leader, the personal touch that Salute brought as a General in Shadow DL made an indelible mark on the officers and members who served under him. There is no question that the attention he gave each and every single incoming member inspired unparalleled growth that led to a squad split in November and the residual effects allowed a 2nd squad split in December (and the reason I can now say I am a General). Salute has a great eye for spotting officer qualities and his officer picks have led to CoFo's, Generals, CPT's, etc.

*Forum Staff of the Year - xRiiotx - While there are many staff on the forums who do things for the membership every day, my personal experience with Riiot leads me to nominate him due to his selfless dedication in creating our signatures for nothing but a thank you. Sifting through our tedious descriptions, asking for information, while treating people kindly and producing amazing artwork earns Riiot this award in my opinion hands down.

Director of the year: KSI Royal 7. Royal is awesome always in n out of parties and just makes games funner always around for help and always trolling to find those in need.

Division leader of the year: KSI iphenix 7 he is an awesome person very persuasive mature and very capable of accomplishing great goals when set. A stand out guy fun and always correcting those little mistakes which is why DH is growing fairly smoothly with a saftyness swell.

CoDiv of the year: KSI Dusky to me he is a good hard working person that accepts peoples advice from his flaws asks around to improve himself and I respect someone who is a leader trying to become better by asking and interacting with whom he is leading.

Founder of the year: KSI ilegion 7 he is a type if person that will try to pick you up when you online or invite to party to always say to was up man. Ha that's awesome shows the love and respect he has to his fellow mates, and he is a wookie just like me .

CoFo of the year: KSI Arc always trying to help making sure he is informed about his squads. Always getting involved and that's very important.

General of the year: KSI EXODUS XXVI he has been thru quite few rough times people getting tookin from his squad but he has still maintained a very positive attitude one if my best friends in KSI and it's great when there are people like him that can share a Coo friendship.

Senior Director of the year-I would have to say should go to KSI Chaos 7 well lets face it when it comes to KSI this man lives and breaths KSI. His ability to lead is insurmountable. One of the greats and highly respected by all KSI. Thats all that needs to be said

Divisional Leader of the Year- KSI xAPOCALYPSE7 he just deserves it. As the sole creator of DL he just has knack for this and rightfully deserves it. When you speak leader everyone knows exactly who you are talking about which is this man (Hint) Flagship. His ability of making DL the force that it is highly respectable in all of KSI.I just find no other leader this worthy of this award than KSI XAPOCALYPSE7

General of the year- Honestly I would like to say me KSI Cheeze 7 but that would be selfish of me as a KSI member and as myself so I would like to nominate KSI XSALUTEX7.He was the general of Shadow DL his squad looked up to him as a leader and a mentor. He also brought about a squad split in a rapid pace meanwhile maintaining the loyalty of all his officers and again a highly respectable man in DL.

Do not Spam.Final Time i want to be posting this warning

If you are not nominating...DONT post