KSI HUCKLBERRY7 Most Outstanding Award Nomination

PinKaliCiouS

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI HUCKLBERRY7, All of KSI  :Tounge: 
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/5569-ksi-hucklberry7/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Most Outstanding
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

Everyone knows Huck. He's such a shining example for everyone in this community. He works day and night making sure everyone in KSI is safe and taken care of. He gives his time to absolutely any rank needing help no matter what the issue is. He goes to game nights all the time in all different divisions. He mentors people constantly in a manner in which you can tell he cares about you, not just what you can do for the community. He puts everything he has into everything he does. He is constantly encouraging to those around him. He keeps his cool even when someone is screaming and yelling. He also cares about personal life, not just your xbox life. He has spent lots of time praying for different people, including myself, and he does so with passion. He's quick to give out tags and G14 access when needed. He's quick to handle poaching issues. He goes above and beyond the call when he's needed. It doesn't matter what time or what the issue is. I know he's dropped what he was doing to help me a few times and I know he's done it for countless others because I've been in parties for training and I've seen it firsthand. When you think KSI, you can't help but to think of Huck. He IS KSI. He's what members and officers strive to be. He's who everyone looks up to. He's loved by all and it's for all of the crazy hard work he's put into everything he's done for the family. There is absolutely no one I can think of who deserves this award more then him and I have no doubts the witnesses will start pouring in for Poppa Huck to back me up. 

Lets get A LOT of DESCRIPTIVE Witnesses and a bunch of examples of how much of a Most outstanding member Hucklberry is

That's an understatement. Good luck to everyone who participates and witnesses in this!

• Admin Guy

I'll attest to this.

Hucklberry is a mentor to me, to begin with. Now I know that seems like it isn't much, but there are only a few people who truly influence me in this community and my overall life, and Huck is one of them. He has leadership experience in and out of KSI, and utilizes what he knows to effectively do his duties and beyond as a Senior Director. He's personally helped me in trying to mend SH with ideals and strategies that I would have never thought of by myself, and if I were not taking up the mantle of so many positions at once, we probably could have saved that division.

He has given me leadership advice and taught me to think of things in a different light, as well as how to keep my cool in dire situations where others would not be able to. Others would tell you that he's built multiple squads and even transferred to others to either help or save them from the brink of death, all because he wanted to. He is the most genuinely nice character I've met in this community, besides one or two other people I'd say, and he has even overcome a physical disability that would have stayed many others from doing what he has done in KSI, and advanced over the last couple of years with FLYING colors. If you want to know about it, ask him, and he will tell you himself. Leaders, you already know the situation.

I can't say that all of his decisions are popular amongst some members, but he is in full understanding that he's not here to please everyone, but he is here to help this community thrive and advance in the right ways. My opinion right now, but if you look at KSI, right now you will see KSI HUCKLBERRY 7.  If I need to put more that he's done, I'll do more research and provide more legitimate information, but for now. I'll let this be.

Geez where do i start.

First huck is a very knowledgeable man who knows his stuff in any situation. Any situation i have brought to him he has been able to help me thru it. Hes very active with his 7s staff and also gens and below he deserves this award simply because hr has taught me how to be the leader i am today thru advice giving and mentoring me.

If I do say so myself ^^.

I do not know if I am allowed to witness for this award but I feel like he really needs it!

Just from my experience with him in the past few months and how he has helped me out!

Huckleberry has done a lot for this community in a whole and he continues to work hard every day. He goes above and beyond to help out the members of this community and I do not think he will ever stop.

I know from experience how helpful and great he can be. He really cares about the next person. Everything he has is put into his work just as Kenshin said in her post. I may have not really talked with him much but from the few times we talked and how he handled everything with my returning to KSI I can tell he deserves this award.

Never have I ever come across a 7 who goes above and beyond as he does. And I mean that!

Everyone knows I can write a book when it comes to these type of nominations but I will keep this sweet and simple. 

For the longest time my commitment to KSI had always felt like an unrealistic expectation for anyone else to match, until I met Huck.  He is one of few people who are consistently there, through thick and thin.  Each and everyone who comes into contact with Huck can see (whether they like it or not) Huck's commitment to help bring out the best in KSI through donating name changes, offering training, getting hands on with assisting members on their responsibilities, or even at times giving personal life counsel to many members seeking guidance. 

It is this type of leader that transcends what it means to be a leader in KSI so selflessly, that it's hard to think of him as anything other than a Most Outstanding Member.  

There's so much more I could offer here but I will let others speak for me.  :)  

Thanks Jess and Fuzzy. Now that we have testimony from the you two, I would like to see some witness testimonies from Divisional Level members that have worked with Huck. 

Huck is one of the most amazing people I know. He is so willing to help at all times. He is a open book full of KSI knowledge that he wants to share to better this community. I've know Huck since I joined KSI. He has been there for me when I needed to complain about the smallest things or answer my toughest questions. He is the prefect example for leadership and a role model. He is so giving willing to help with name changes, Xbox live cards, etc. I'm honored to call him a mentor and friend.

Huck most definitely deserves this award. He is a man that truly represents what KSI is about and is a role model for what a leader should be. He has helped me a lot since since I met him when I was still a CPT. He is very willing to help out where ever he can and if you ever need advice you can always look to him for the best advice you can get. I am truly grateful to have Huck as a senior director in our community and know that if you need help, he will make all efforts to help out everyone and anyone.

I can also witness for this. Although I have only had to speak with him on issues a few times, each time I have, he has given advise that has helped me, and others, grow and learn to be fantastic leaders. He's one of the most knowledgeable members I've ever met! Even as a senior director, he still speaks to new recruits with the same respect as he speaks to fellow sevens. He truly is one of my KSI role models and he definitely deserves this award! :)

I can witnesses for this. Huck an amazing role model and leader. Anytime ive need advice or something this helps me out. Everytime i talk this guy i can almost always expect to leave that party with a smile on my face. He just tickles my with Bill Clinton impersonation. When i got Promoted to Co-Fo he inv me to a party just to say thank you for my hard work. Never talk to guy or anything...kind caught me off guard. Anyone who said he didn't deserve this would be crazy. Lol Give Mr.Clinton his award.

I wholeheartedly agree with the statements above and will also witness for this MOST OUTSTANDING MEMBER.

Huck and I have work closely together for well over a year.  Somehow he thinks I mentored him, but in truth he did more for me as a person and leader in KSI than I write in a single post.  He's helped me so much in my personal affairs as well as professionally here in KSI.  When I absolutely had enough, he was there to calm me down and help me view things rationally.  It's easy to talk to others and tell them not to take things personally, or that things will get better, be optimistic etc.  It's an entirely different thing for someone else to tell THAT person (me) the same thing but more effective.  He's a true friend, great manager, and no bs leader.  When he noticed I wasn't gaming but submerged in other things and getting stressed out, he pulled me out of the water and resuscitated me and told me to shut up and game!  As a director, it can be hard to take a break sometimes because of what we do.  He made sure that all of us were afforded that opportunity by personally overseeing the hundreds we're over.  He was the driving force behind 7s vs Viewers.  He had a vision as to what he'd like to see done - did it himself, and said there's how it's done now go do it.

You want to talk about a success story?  A story about trials and tribulation? How about one of triumph?  Huck has all these.  Chaos and Queenjess can better speak & elaborate on this, but the dude had a stroke.  To better work on his coordination as part of physical therapy, racing games were recommended.  KSI was there for him through his rapid recovery and he has paid back in full and then some.  He's devoted so much of his time and efforts to so many individuals and this community as a whole in such a wide array of areas it's just amazing that he was able to accomplish all that he has and maintain his sanity.  This guy is one of a kind and a true gem of a member here.  His output is so grand metrics just don't capture it all.  Yes he's mentored dozens, trained many, recruited and so on.  There are some things you just can't tie a number to.  How about the lives he's touched over the mic.  The differences in leadership he's created.  How about how he engages members to do better for themselves, others, their squads/divs and KSI?  This guy is nothing short of amazing.  Actually, allow me to rephrase that, KSI HUCKLBERRY7 IS NOTHING SHORT OF MOST OUTSTANDING.

I understand what it means to witness for something like this and other personal awards that require descriptive witnesses.  I will stake my everything in KSI on what is true... and it's true that he most certainly deserves this award.  He's earned it.  Director of the year wasn't just for show last year.  He earned it.  He has excelled in every rank he's ever had, hence why he's a Senior Director now AND NOT SLOWING DOWN!  He's full steam ahead all day everyday.  KSI is very fortunate to house such a member, to call one of our own.  Through his journey to this point, he has become a recognized leader and notable public figure here in KSI.  WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHO HUCK IS?  This is a man with a hell of a reputation that stretches across KSI.  He's always been one you could count on to be there for you when you need him.  That goes for every member.  I've butted my way into his parties on many occasions and have witnessed him at work handling situations, motivating members, helping them realize their potential, and the occasional spankings.  Hey... it's not always sun shine and rainbows...sometimes you gotta make someone go grab the switch and go to work.  But in the end, he's always maintained a healthy relationship with everyone he comes into contact with.

He's made a positive impact on policies and even particular sections of the rank structure that is the foundation of our community.  The Advisory "position".  The Sgt rank.  Activity vs inactivity (fluff).  Tag management (more so for directors).  I'm just rattling off some things he's positively effected as there are many good gawd.  You know this member deserves this award when you're just gathering witnesses to put a check in the box as part of SOP - because even the AAP staff is well aware of this :D

If there's ANYTHING in particular the AAP staff would like for me to elaborate on, PLEASE LET ME KNOW and I'll gladly do so!

I'm not opposed to more testimony for the sake of such a nomination and as a way to show this member the gratitude this community has for the efforts put forth by the nominee.

Yes from me. 

On behalf of all of the AAP staff, and KSI as a community, congratulations Huck

Awarded

Topic Closed