AAP OTY 2014 Nomination Thread (Closing January 3rd)

KSI Mufasa 7

KSI DOCNESS 7

LINK: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/2253-ksidocness7/

Reason why I think He should be member of the year?

We all ( or most of us ) know this member.

Anytime this member is asked to help out , it's get DONE!

Anytime this member is asked for advice , it's dead on!

This member has talked countless members out of leaving , showing them the brighter picture in our community = family & fun!

Day in and day out he is in motion for our community.

He is the complete definition of LEADER!

Bottom line: I am honored to know this man and dam proud he is in our community! KSI

Co-founder

Division- Elite Forces

Link http://www.ksiforums.org/user/15956-ksixblkshdw-7/

To start it off this member has excelled in the basics of being a KSI member. This member has brought a squad from the brink of disaster to splitting in less than 5 months.He is always available for any member who needs his help no matter what the issue is. He has dedicated every moment of his free time to the community. The member had to be forced on leave to spend time with his family by the Founder. This member should be shown that not only his division appreciates him but that KSI as a whole shows that they appreciate all his dedication and dependability to overcome any obstacle no matter how big or how challenging it might be. This is the member that should be elected for CO Founder of the year because he deserves it more than any other.

Thank you and happy holidays - KSI nemisis cs -

Awards

• Chief Operating Officer

Co founder

KSI Mpliers 7

External Souls

Reason: this young co founder will make a great division leader one day due to his need to make sure everyone is having fun and always lending a ear to anyone who is having a hard time. His drive to bestow his knowledge among individuals he crosses paths with is remarkable.

Co-Founder of the Year

Gamertag: KSIxBLKSHDW 7

Link to Forum Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/15956-ksixblkshdw-7/

Reason: KSIxBLKSHDW 7 took over Assassin in EF and quickly moved up to Co-Fo. He is always willing to listen to problems that anyone may have and is very active to find a solution to the problem or get with someone who care as soon as possible. He asks generals almost daily how their squad is doing and if they needed anything from him. If you need him online, he will get online as soon as he can, and he treats new members as if they have been in KSI for years. If at any point I get the chance to be promoted and become a 7, I only hope I can be half the Co-Founder he is.

Edited by KSI Furgerson

Awards

General of the Year

Gamertag: KSIxCWG 7

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/23980-alicia/

Reason: KSIxCWG 7 was only recently moved up to Co-Founder but it is her work as general why I want to recognize her. She took over Shogun after KSI DRandy and the squad started to get inactive. She had trouble at first trying to get everyone back active because they were so used to being active and playing with each other but once officers were put in place and order came back into play the squad took off. Members became more active playing with each other and playing with other squads. She then lead Shogun to split and even after the split Shogun kept thriving. 

Awards

Division: IO

Founder

Gamertag: KSIx2FINGERS 7

Link to Profile: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/20810-ksix2fingers-7/

Reason: Overseeing the merge of FG and IO with an extreme professional presence and manner. Handling unneeded drama and bs in a swift and proper fashion. I could not ask of anything more from a founder.

Co-Founder

Gamertag: KSI SweetTea 7

Link to Profile: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/15204-sweettea-7/

Reason: same as above, could not ask for a better Co-Founder.

General

Gamertag: KSI Not A Guy

Link to Profile: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/22393-ksi-not-a-guy/

Reason: For being incredible awesome at everything she does and for welcoming me into IO, the best division ever! She runs her squad efficiently and does not put up with bs from anyone.

Lutenant

Gamertag: KSIxLegacy 7

Link to Profile: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/26123-ksi-xlegacyx-7/

Reason: No one else puts as much work into something than Legacy, when he gets put on a job it is done almost immediately, plus he has helped me a ton when it came to the merge of Hyperion and Deringer and will continue to grow as a leader.

FOUNDER OF THE YEAR

KSI Muramasa 7

link to forums: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/5200-ksi-muramasa-7/

CO-FO OF THE YEAR

KSIxBLKSHDW 7

Link to forums: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/15956-ksixblkshdw-7/

I feel like black shadow and Muramasa should get this award because when i transferred over they both treated me like family and welcomed me with opening arms. they have helped me with recruiting and getting started with this squad that hasn't really seen any rise or potential in a long time. But with the leadership and motivation these to guys and shown me we have taken legion from the smallest squad in ef to the largest with 30+ new members in a little over than a month. i could not ask for better leaders and friends within KSI from these two guys and the opportunity they have given me which i will be forever grateful. Being along side one of the best 7s staff in all of KSI has really helped me develop into a better leader and all around KSI member for Legion and EF as a whole.

Awards

Co-Founder- Mpliers 7

Reason: Pliers has been an amazing cofo for wicked. IDK how many times i have had to come to him to vent, run an idea, or help with an issue....and he has pulled through for me every time. He is a great leader, an amazing motivator, and over all a great friend. No one deserves the honor more than he does for this position.

LT- KSI xBushwacker

Squad: ES Wicked

Reason: He never disappoints me. Anything and everything I have ever asked him to do he does without question. He is a dedicated officer and a great asset to wicked. I couldnt be more proud of him. It has been a pleasure to see him grow as we have grown and I see him doing great things for us in the future.

Awards

KSI Sad Tempah - General

Reason: Since day one of my KSI life, this swagtastic young fellow has been on the ball. He doesnt stop his great hospitality, hes taught not only myself how to flow in KSI but many more. Back in Venom days even though he was limited due to his rank he still showed his leadership, still tried to pull everyone in the squad ahead. Hes a member thats been there and done that, he has history in KSI and with that comes great experience. He never gets mad and if he does he doesnt explode, he goes around the table of officers to see how we should deal with an issue. Even though hes General he always makes sure hes an equal and no better than anyone in the squad. I can go on and on talking about how great this Swagster is with only 10 months of knowing him, but the number one best thing about Tempah is that hes a homie to everyone. Everyone and anyone can easily say hes "Da Homie." Hes always gots your back, always joking, always having a good time, and thats best part about him; his friendship.

P.S. Shout out to the crew Anguish WI and my boy Tempah, Swag on my brothas and sistas!

Awards

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Paratroop 7 (IO)

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/108-ksi-paratroop-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Even tho he can parayou out of a party or a game the min he joins he is truly a hard worker. He is constantly on top of things for IO. He goes above and beyond for our division. He makes sure we always have necessary tools and knowledge to get our jobs as 7s done. He shows up to game nights and will just sit in a party to talk. He doesn't see himself better just because he holds a higher rank than us. He will laugh and hang out with the other 7s the same as he would a recruit. He works hard at his Director spot and being the Head of IA. Both are two VERY important jobs that he does amazing at. He is never to busy to take time to answer questions even tho he has a huge work load.

Co Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIx2Fingers 7 (IO)

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/20810-ksix2fingers-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - From the min Fingers got cofo he kicked butt! I had to take a leave for personal reasons and the min i came back the division had a done a total transformation! He stayed up all hours of the night working with the squads and making sure everyone had their crap in order. Going to meetings hosting meetings holding tags. This guy did it all in such a short amount of time. He was all around amazing at what he did. He helped bring IO out of a really bad place. IO would not still be standing here today if it wasn't for his hard work.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Not A Guy (Paradox IO)

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/22393-ksi-ohmylanta-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - This is one of the most amazing Generals that I have met. She never says no to anyone. She is always willing to help and give a hand where it is needed. She worked extremely hard for her squad and brought it back from the verge of death many times. She is extremely full of KSI knowledge. She took the time to get to know each one of her squad members. Not just on a KSI level but on a personal level also. We all know that sometimes you need a listening ear and she is that ear. She is an outstanding member and will always have the heart of her squad. She is extremely active! Always hosting a meeting, workshop, or a game night. She not only gives the extra helping hand for her squad or the other squads of IO but ANY squad or member that needs her help. She is was outstanding General and deserves this.

Senior Leader 
Gamertag - KSI HUCKLBERRY 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -
Its Huck do i really need to explain! Ok so i believe this man is a very level headed person and i have seen him work through tough situations in seconds and he has a ability to keep cool and calm with anything thrown his way. If he is available he will be there in the blink of an eye and do what he can for you as well as offering a hand to those in need in KSI and im sure he does the same in everyday life.

Director
Gamertag - KSI Dragon014x7
This particular member has taught me alot about KSI i would say the majority of the things i have learned here came from this member. I have seen Dragon succeed in many different situations with hard work and motivation as a CO-FO, Founder, CO-Div, and a Div leader and when he got to the top of ES he didnt stop putting in work at this point he kept going and training everyone he could. As a Director this HAS NOT changed a bit he is always there for anyone who needs him a very dedicated member.

Co-Division Leader
Gamertag  - KSI Nick 7 LW
This member has done an exceptional job at running a division, him and his staff has had to deal with many issues after the ES LW div split and he rebuilt his division and didnt give his members a chance to start feeling down and got them motivated and they pushed hard and came back and are now a very strong division. This is one of those members that cares and we need more members like this so i think he will be a good candidate for Co-Div of the year.

Founder
Gamertag - KSI EVIL 7 LW
One of those members from LW that just cares so much about his Division, this guy will fight through hell and high water for what he feels is right for the members in LW and will not quit on anyone firm but caring He is like the body guard of LW lol anyway this member was in ES before the div split and i would have to say one of my best officers back when i was a Gen and Cofo

Co-Founder
Gamertag - KSI Mpliers 7 ES
There are MANY reason why this member deserves OTY award This guy does more than anyone i know in KSI for any member he meets he is so motivated to the point where i have to constantly tell him "pliers take a break" . This guy never quits he is level headed i myself have learned quite a bit from him. He is always thinking of new and exciting idea for us over in ES. Mpliers has a never quit type personality doesnt make excuses when asked to do something and he gets it done. He is very social throughout KSI and makes everyone feel welcome.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BuMPer 7 CO FO DL
This Member has been thrown some big shoes to fill with not only doing a good job as a gen but when he was promoted to co fo he only had a week before he was #1 in his divison as a new Co fo im sure that was overwhelming but against all odds he is on the way to getting that div back on track and he has to work 10x as hard as many of us to do so i feel BuMPer deserves this award

Senior Leader(Senior Directors/BoD Members)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Huckleberry
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -This was the year of huck, he has become one of the strongest and best leaders we have come to see in a long time. he has a long historied journey from joining ksi to were he is now nad it is an honor to work with him to better this community

Director  Docness
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - I believe docness is one of the hardest working members of ksi this year...this was not an easy choice to make regarding my pick but between the passion he shows for his members, his level of knowledge and his willingness and ability to work in many differnect areas of ksi shows the well roundedness and future of this leader

Division Leader Havoc
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - dm
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - Havoc is one of the best future prospects for running this entire community, his ability to think out side the box, work out and solve issues all while keeping his cool. i could not imagine being a perm sgt (hopefully soon to be staff sgt lol) in any other division, havoc and dm should be and are role models for this community

Co-Division Leader sinister
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - ls
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - im mean he is cool Poop so nuff said right?   he also is a solid leader, has been able to truly make a difference in his div and truy loves and wants to make his, his own and the best it can be

Founder Smokey
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - DM
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - cuz she is mean to me..... i have watched smokey go from gen to founder over the year and she has impressed me the whole way though, being in her squad reminded me of why i joined ksi back in the day, she created and enbodied the idea of ksi and how a leader should opporate

Co-Founder mpliers
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - talking with this guy and listening to him handle issues and watching his ability to grow with all givin situations makes me know that he deserves this award

General scotland
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - he reminds me of the dolphin from family guy....his humor is so terrible it is great, the way he handles him self is mostly profecinal and his attitude is the attitude of a future div leader....

Forum Staff (AAP/MODS/ADMINS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - luci
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - cuz i hate him so much it hurts yet he is still one of the best form staff we have going

Writer impy
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - he is very active, his opinionated peices are sometimes very opiniated but they are always coversation staters, he is always on teh ball with new peices and keeps things active on the site. easily the best since jess ran news earliy in her days here....i hate you impy in only a way the bloods could hate the crips, you deserve this and you know it <3

Member  ParaTroop
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - Para is one of the most interesting nd prominate leaders in ksi, his paramakes me hate him but other then that he spends countless hours not only leading divisions but also keeping ksi safe as a hole. he is one of the older leaders in ksi and will always do anything he can to make it a better place

GFX Artist  ink
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)-
Link to forums account-
Reasoning why they deserve this- gfx may not be as active as it once was but ink is def one of te best we have, it is hard to argue other wise....best i can do is make a pic on paint

Productions Staff- purge
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)-
Link to forums account-
Reasoning why they deserve this- this is the first in a long time this area has thrived and a lot of the thanks goes to purge. 

sgt of the year
still fuzzy

KSI Mpliers 7 COFO ES Wicked/Banshee

http://www.ksiforums.org/user/20715-ksi-mpliers-7/

Reason: I believe he deserves this award because since I joined he has always been there to get our squad through what ever it was that we needed help/advice on. He is an extremely dedicated member and tries his hardest to motivate our squad and keep is moving forward as a whole, there is never any favoritism towards any member. He is also a T and E staff member. And is always trying to hey everyone more active with KSI in game nights weekend warfare 7s vs viewers and watching the action on twitch.

KSI xFatality99 Gen ES Wicked

http://www.ksiforums.org/user/16503-ksi-xfatality99/

Reason: This guy is why wicked is trying its butt off to split so hopefully he can become a 7 because he has worked his a$$ off to get there and he deserves the title more than anyone I know. He is always trying to challenge the squad to go out and get stuff done. Wether that is recruiting which he also does, training ppl off the recruit tag, attending meetings and officers workshop. He will be there for anyone for anything no matter what time it is. He is a super dedicated member and he would rather be a person of value rather than being one of success. He has a super busy personal life and he still makes time to be able and lead us. He's like the energizer bunny lol but for real tho he truly deserves this award.

KSI LivnDeadGal Captain ES Wicked

http://www.ksiforums.org/user/15487-livingdeadgal/

Reason: She is there for anyone and everyone at anytime. She tries to always help and lighten our gens load and would definitely be able to run the squad if our gen was MIA. She is always trying to challenge members individually based on their skill sets. I personally can't wait to see what she does when she becomes a gen and has her own squad. She is a very dedicated member of KSI and has plenty of motivation to get the squad on track. All around great person to have in KSI.

EF Founder- KSI Muramasa 7

Link to forums account-

http://www.ksiforums...ksi-muramasa-7/

Reasons why-

He is a great leader and teacher

He has made EF a very strong division

He is always there when anyone needs him

EF Co Founder-  KSIxBLKSHDW 7

Link to forums account-

http://www.ksiforums...-ksixblkshdw-7/

Reasons why-

He brought a squad that was failing miserably back to life

and split it shortly after

He always goes above and beyond for KSI and his division

and is always there to help and answer questions

DL CO-FO KSI BuMPer 7-- is a good leader and brought DL closer together as a family

DL Asylum GEN KSIxxr3b3l-- a nice person that has help with all the drama through out Asylum. is all ways there when you need him even if he isnt on xbox.

General.

KSI Onyxwolf aka KSI Shinigamai 7

Demonic Mayhem

Reasons why: Where do I start...

This young man hit yhe ground running when he took his squad, a split off of Rage. Training and Molding his officers into leaders and hard working individual. It didn't matter what obstacles landed in his path. He hit them head on and kept it moving. I watched him build up a strong split squad of active members. Some would even say he was like the big brother they never had.stepping on your neck when your out of line (not literally)and giving u props when your doing good.even if he doesn't receive the.award he.still deserves the recognition for his hardwork

KSI FuzzyMeep 7

Sergeant

Fear DM

Reason why: cause im mean to him and he just takes it. Doesn't get smart with me. His Trademark line is" Smokiey im sorry. I wanna be a ssgt" lol. Love ya fuzzy.

Director

KSI Huckleberry 7

Reason why: BECAUSE BILL CLINTON WAS AMAZING. AND UR HUCKING CRAZY IF YOU DON'T GIVE HIM THE PROPS AND RECONGINITION HE DESERVES. PLUS WHEN I BECAME A COFO I WAS GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME AND HE SAID " THANK YOU FOR ALL UR HARD WORK" AND IJUS TEARED UP. I NEEDED THAT.

Senior Leader(Senior Directors/BoD Members)- 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI CheddarBob 7
Link to forums account -
http://www.ksiforums.org/user/1101-ksi-cheddarbob7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Cheddarbob does his best to help all his members in a timely fashion and make things run as smooth as possible.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Muramasa 7 Elite Forces (EF)

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/5200-ksi-muramasa-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Masa has been doing a wonderful job running Elite Forces. He has created a wonderful xb1 division.

Awards

Founder

KSI DC SNIPER77

Reason: Through the rollercoaster we call HD with all its ups and downs he has stood strong and always put in his best foot forward and worked hard to get HD to where it is today. He has made difficult decisions but in every way possible has shown how much he can do and shown that he is the true leader that HD needs.

General

KSI XJKrawler

Reason: Through a lot of time spent running over many members he is by far one of the most proffesional members out their. He makes the correct decisions and leads his squads to constant growth and proffesionalism on all fronts. His maturity and wisdom with age allows him to take control when he needs to and teach those who are coming under his wing with a true and proper form. He builds his squad to perfection and leads them on the path of success.

Senior Leader

Gamertag - KSI HUCKLBERRY 7

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums...si-hucklberry7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Words cannot describe the amount of dedication this man has. He does the hardest jobs and does it with such integrity and compassion. I can only hope to be as skillful and knowledgeable as he is. He has looked out for me since day one and he deserves this award. I could go on forever but I wont lol I love ya HUCK!!!

General

KSI CARNAGE 7 (General-Harmonic Destruction/Wreckage)

Reasons for vote- Carnage has showed the utmost dedication in getting members active and making sure his issuers staff is always in check. I have been with carnage since he was a lieutenant, and have watched him move up the ranks. He handled a squad split with swiftness and precision, moving any members from one squad to another with minimal difficulty, while keeping his newly smaller squad active. He had been a General for about 9 months and wreckage and recently earned his position as a co-founder in HD. He is an inspiration and a role model for what is possible within the community, and I think his young age of 18 speaks volumes that anyone who is mature enough and willing to put in work can reach whatever level in KSI they wish to achieve. He has already been considered as one of the best Generals we have, and as such, I feel he will do much of the same as a co-founder. This is why I choose KSI CARNAGE 7 as member of the year.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Muramasa 7 / Founder / Elite Forces
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/5200-ksi-muramasa-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - This is why i say he deserves this award is because before i came to EF from TW he would listen to me and help me with my issues til TW merged into LS and i fully got my division transfer and soon as i got settled in and getting to know people in EF he was always helping his members when he could and taught what he learned when he was coming up the ranks and got EF going in the right direction that it needed to from EF hardly thriving to the active EF that is now at about 265 members

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxBLKSHDW 7 / Co-Fo / Elite Forces
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/15956-ksixblkshdw-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - This is why i think he deserves this award is ever since i came over from TW after it merged with LS he told me basically everything that was going on with assassin and other squads so out of it i helped him push assassin to its squad split and after he made Co-Fo and me to GEN of assassin he was basically on top of everything that was needed in EF that was help each squad individually seeing whats wrong to seeing why the squads are in the dalema  they where in so each day he'ed talk to GEN's and officers from squads to see how to fix they're issues and slowly but surely he fixed ever squads issue and made EF a better place with no issues and drama

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Terrors / Gen / Divine Reign

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/15895-terror-bunnies/
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy has been there since i joined KSI as my GEN to my Co-Fo he was always there to listen to me in my TW days before he went over to Divine Reign basically he guided me in every step before i became a GEN in TW he helped me in every a GEN and Co-Fo should have so in my opinion he help where he could with everybody even tho he had a child on the he still did what he could for everyone in TW up to DR and is still doing helping where he can

gamertag= KSIxBLKSHDW 7 

DIVISON= Elite forces

RANK= CO-founder

LINK= http://www.ksiforums.org/user/15956-ksixblkshdw-7/

REASONING- He is amazing. He really knows his stuff and he has taught me a lot since i began my journey in KSI, He was originally my general in assassin then he got his promotion to COFO. He does his part and helps anybody who asks him and uses the appropriate chain of command. He really deserves this for all the hard work he has put into this wonderful community

Gamertag= KSI Ni9htHawkX

Division= Elite forces

Rank= General of assassin

LInk= http://www.ksiforums.org/user/18451-ksi-ni9hthawkx/

REASONING= He Has been the number one person i go to for help ever since i first started, Sure he may talk your head off but in the end if your question is left unanswered then there is something wrong. He is a great general and gets stuff done in a timely manner. he is fun, outgoing, and always makes sure he has time to hang out with his squad. He deserves it more than anyone. i have met other generals and they were all great dont get me wrong but nighthawk always knows the answer to any question even if it is just about a game or your xbox.