AAP QUESTIONS

Awoken Lucifer

Hey I was thinking about applying for AAP I just want to know more about it before I do because I want to know if I can can someone please reply or message me on xbox?

The AAP (Awards & Acheivements Program) Staff help develop and continue the AAPs work and further the goals of the program, we help the department heads decide on award nominations, work together to put together the Of The Month awards and DOTMs, Divisional Of The Months.

We also assist in helping develop ideas from the community to further the program, as well as raise awareness of the program within the community!

So if you feel you can do this, Apply! :lol:

i have a question, what can we nominate people for? is there a list of things or do we just make nomination ideas up? like nominating me as "the friendly Canadian"

No. There is a list of awards. Look at the main tab at the top of the page. You should see a tab that says more, click on that, then click awards. Than that will take you to the list of AAP awards.

To clarify, the awards page King Bear is talking about shows all the awards available on the forums. Some of them can be bought in the Global Economy store, others can be awarded by the AAP team after a nomination :) Some of these can be awarded at any point in time, others have special requirements; e.g. for the OTMs you have to wait for the OTM topic to be opened in the AAP section, same goes for OTYs. DOTMs are issued division specific, and 7s are the only ones eligible to send in nominations there. On top of this, some of our awards, you can nominate yourself for, however for some of our awards, someone else as to nominate you (which ones these are can be found by reading the nomination rules here in the AAP section). If you have any further questions regarding specifics awards or how the AAP works, don't hesitate to send in more questions, or come and talk to an of us on the staff :)

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible for the squad splitter award to have the 50 members in 2 months requirement taken away. In my case I worked my butt off for my squad split. And the new squad was growing but was halted because of the general doing some things I don't want to get into. We split in Febuary and the squad is over 50 now, but due to issues the squad was unable to grow until the general was removed.

• Admin Guy

Would it be possible for the squad splitter award to have the 50 members in 2 months requirement taken away. In my case I worked my butt off for my squad split. And the new squad was growing but was halted because of the general doing some things I don't want to get into. We split in Febuary and the squad is over 50 now, but due to issues the squad was unable to grow until the general was removed.

We changed the requirements for the award, it's still being kept at 2 months for the same reason why Division Creator is set at the time requirements that it's at. We want this to be an achievement set at and above the standard for KSI squads/splits. I'm sorry that happened, but we're keeping it as the current change stands.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Admin Guy

We are awaiting a release of the awards system for IPS 4.0, until then, we're unable to operate as normal for the department. If this is the case for an extended amount of time, we'll see if we can work around it. Until then, we're on a hiatus for the time being.

• 1 year later...

I have been in KSI for a cumulative of 9 years or so and I never got any of my awards on here. I have members that can vouche for me for the ones I am going to put in for, but do they have to be individual topics or can I just mass them all into one request?

3 hours ago, KSI Rebel 7 said:

I have been in KSI for a cumulative of 9 years or so and I never got any of my awards on here. I have members that can vouche for me for the ones I am going to put in for, but do they have to be individual topics or can I just mass them all into one request?

Three nominations per topic is the maximum, if you have any more questions about how to nominate make sure to read the topic on how to nominate, it answers this and hopefully any other questions you have. If it doesn't, feel free to ask myself or Scotland :)

On 01/02/2017 at 3:02 AM, KSI Rebel 7 said:

I believe this is in regards to previously awarded .com awards.

Next time we are in a party rebel we can discuss what I will require for me to review those awards previously awarded and which ones can be reawarded to you.

I hope this helps.

Just a quick question regarding the donation award, I donated $5 a few days and I haven't heard anything about it, I was under the impression that you get a forums award, if someone could get back to me that would be great 

7 hours ago, KSI Cozmic Gary said:

Just a quick question regarding the donation award, I donated $5 a few days and I haven't heard anything about it, I was under the impression that you get a forums award, if someone could get back to me that would be great 

Anything regarding donations has to be done via KSI Ace 7. 

13 hours ago, Cozmic Garebear said:

I have sent him a message, about a week ago, still awaiting a response 

Unfortunately I am unable to speed up his responses, he is the only one who can verify Donations and their rewards. 

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, KSI ZenoMeta 7 said:

How long does it take to get weekend Warfare winner award  from WW events?

As soon as the T&E heads post it up. 

5 hours ago, Scotland said:

It's posted up just not been awarded  yet, almost a month ago lol

• 2 months later...
On 3/5/2017 at 0:38 AM, Scotland said:

I was on the halo 4 griffball team as well as headhunters. I also was in snipers as well I don't know if mata remembers but it was back in 2015. Can I still be eligible for the awards given?

• 3 weeks later...

How do we get awards? I've been in KSI for 11 years now. I have 0 awards. I've recruited/trained hundreds if not thousands of members. I've created two Divisions(TW & HX). My Division before we split it into two had over 500 members. Throughout the different forums KSI has transitioned through I've had hundreds of posts. Last time I was Gen we started at 30 members and then build it to have over 90 members in that squad for 2 months straight got promoted then even while splitting the squad the squad remained at 90 members and the new squad was at 90 members within 2 weeks.  I've been a headhunter. I hosted a bunch of tournaments with prizes that I paid for. That's all I can think of at the moment I'll add more if I think of more.

Anyways, I was just wondering how to get an award?