AAP QUESTIONS

Awoken Lucifer

• Admin Guy

Someone else needs to nominate you for the award, as per the "No self-Nomination" policy that we have for certain awards.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, names Lafayette, from Fierce over in Wicked Intent. Just wondering, does the "No Self-Nominating Policy" apply to generally simple awards like Gamer Score Hoarder and Headhunter? Thanks.

Hey clutch king. It is indeed. I am not apart of it but it is. There applications are not open right now and I don't think from what I can see. Though I may be wrong. Like I said I'm not in aap staff. I don't believe that they will be open for a while for there staff is quite the strong and experienced staff.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would the AAP Staff consider pushing back the Close Date on the AAP 'Of The Year' Nominations because of recent forums issues causing people to not have access to the forums to post nominations?

What if it helps the activity of KSI on the forums technically? Like honestly i dont really know if it is now the award says given at discretion of AAP staff, so should i nominate myself for this award and see what happens? Orrrr can you verify?