AAP QUESTIONS

Awoken Lucifer

So If It was deleted how can I get my awards back? I do remember the ones I had If that makes a difference?

Awards

So If It was deleted how can I get my awards back? I do remember the ones I had If that makes a difference?

unless you can provide all the proof again.......then its going to be a royal pain in the ass.....

Are we still doing the ......of the month awards? I see they havent been posted up since Feburay so are we still doing them?

Yes they have every month they take the topic away to see everyones oppinions of best month.....,Febuary was late and they for some reason let it stay

I have two questions! Can you nominate someone for an award at anytime?(except the of the months and of the years). Also can you nominate yourself for an award!

Awards

I have two questions! Can you nominate someone for an award at anytime?(except the of the months and of the years). Also can you nominate yourself for an award!

Yup and Yup

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so since the month of June is over....if I want to nomiate someone for an "...of the month award" where do I do that?

Its Whenever they put the topic out

We are currently revamping the "Of The Month" Awards. And the last couple months we were understaffed and couldn't run the "Of The Month"s without it being biased as no other with only 3 people voting. The "Of The Month" will most likely be started next month.

We are currently revamping the "Of The Month" Awards. And the last couple months we were understaffed and couldn't run the "Of The Month"s without it being biased as no other with only 3 people voting. The "Of The Month" will most likely be started next month.

Are you guys Going to finish march? You had the month of march up or april i forgot