AAP QUESTIONS

Awoken Lucifer

HOPE this is where I post this.

I was a Head Hunter for siege in july and part of August.

The squad was disolved do to issues with the HH squad capt.

Does this qualify me for the HH award?

Bump?

HOPE this is where I post this.

I was a Head Hunter for siege in july and part of August.

The squad was disolved do to issues with the HH squad capt.

Does this qualify me for the HH award?

yes as long as you have witnesses

so i've seen that we have a "top recruiter of the month" how come we never do it when it comes down to the of the month awards. just curious since i'm an awesome recruiter.

so i've seen that we have a "top recruiter of the month" how come we never do it when it comes down to the of the month awards. just curious since i'm an awesome recruiter.

No-one nominates anyone for that award... Doesn't get handed out :)

how do i go about voting?

aslo i should have 25 posts but they are not registering :?:?:?:?

where are you posting? That makes a difference because if its in the spam area it won't show up.

so why is it an award? because i havent seen it being brought up in the past of the month awards.

because it use to be a HUGE competition to get it and weve had it for a long time. we just need witnesses :)

^ And no sense was made on that day lol

If no-one gets nominated for that award, we can't hand it out... What doesn't make sence about that?

oh alright so its like a regular award but someone has to nominate you for it ?

exactly :)

I am wanting to know what if anything has changed about the Most Outstanding Service Recognition award. In the awards list I have seen no change. The reason I am asking is because under the same rules, I have ful-filled all. Under my request for this I was denied and for what? I have ful-filled all current arrangements and I filled all requirements imposed by the aap in the topic.

Could you please respond to this??

i dont feel anything. i do . its that simple. a senior director and a director also stated the same. so what is this. personal? I had every piece of info provided that was requested! i was told about possible rule changes and there were none. So why hold me back from an award i have earned?

i dont feel anything. i do . its that simple. a senior director and a director also stated the same. so what is this. personal? I had every piece of info provided that was requested! i was told about possible rule changes and there were none. So why hold me back from an award i have earned?

what happens is u get all ur witnesses. and ALL of the AAP staff have to agree on whether someone deserves the award or not. not all the AAP agreed on you getting the award so it wasnt awarded. sorry for inconvience but thats the answer from the AAP.

Ok please tell me how you came to this conclusion when none of you know me.

pm me and I'll explain it to you thank you :)

how do u get the user awards bar? i have all these shop awards and soon ill have my aniverary award and committed , so yea jw

not a question, but this seems like the best place to post this.

in The Awards and Achievements Program topic, under Awards List and Descriptions - the Games + Random Support section is missing a closing spoiler tag. You should probably fix that.

• 2 weeks later...

Cannibal, this has been mentioned countless times in our division by every one of our 7's: you dont win the of the month awards through votes. There are no votes. There are only nominations. The most important part of said nominations is the reasoning

The only people who actual vote are the AAP staff after nominations are closed

Awards