AAP QUESTIONS

Awoken Lucifer

• Admin Guy
well i just got my account back and i dont have any awards??? how do i go about getting them?

You can get awards through these means:

1. Buying them in the Global Economy shop.

2. Applying for them in the AAP.

3. Donating to KSI.

• 2 weeks later...

For the of the month awards, are u able to send out a msg on Xbox to tell people to help out their division or would that be illegal? because it's not necessarily encouraging people to vote for a certain person...  

Awards

For the of the month awards, are u able to send out a msg on Xbox to tell people to help out their division or would that be illegal? because it's not necessarily encouraging people to vote for a certain person...  

It is perfectly fine to remind your division to nominate for of the month awards!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so a few questions all in one. So when you buy awards in the global economy shop, do you have to apply for them still to just let whoever needs to know know? Or will someone automatically be notified? Will the award appear on your profile anytime soon or do you need to do something to psychically get them on your profile?

Awards

You don't need to let anyone know about purchasing a shop award.

Buy the shop award you want aka Call Of Duty. It will then be in your shop items. You can keep it there if you want (it will show below your information on the left whenever you do a post). Or if you want to show it in your signature with other awards at the bottom, then you click on use item and confirm. Then hey-presto, its one of your awards.

You don't need to let anyone know about purchasing a shop award.

Buy the shop award you want aka Call Of Duty. It will then be in your shop items. You can keep it there if you want (it will show below your information on the left whenever you do a post). Or if you want to show it in your signature with other awards at the bottom, then you click on use item and confirm. Then hey-presto, its one of your awards.

Yes, i want it to be apart of my signature. Where does it say use item?

Awards

• 2 weeks later...

Can I have my old achievements from billy/Natus website ?

we transferred a majority of the awards over. Unless ur talking about can u get ur awards back that you've already achieved than yes

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I donated 50$ to the KSI donations also I have gave 2 KSI members 800 Microsoft points (total of 20$) to put KSI in there gamertag what are some awards that I qualify for and how do I get them? Also I want to purchase the call of duty award but I don't have the points could I get some help on getting that?

Awards

I purchased the CoD support and navy support awards and they are not showing up, what did I not do right? Also I'm on a HeadHunters team how do I get the award for that?

Awards

You need to use the items in the Global Economy in "My Shop Items" to display as your awards.

To get Headhunters, you need to start a New Topic in the AAP area and apply for it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin Guy

When will the February OTM awards be released?

Just to clarify, because I've been asked this a ridiculous amount of times. 

THEY WILL BE RELEASED WHEN THE AAP IS DONE VOTING ON THEM, BUT THEY WILL BE RELEASED NO LATER THAN 1 WEEK AFTER THE NOMINATIONS CLOSE.

• 6 months later...