AAP QUESTIONS

Awoken Lucifer

• 1 month later...
On 30/06/2018 at 2:44 AM, KSIxRONL64 said:

What part of AAP do I go to to apply for the spirit week banner?

I will be handing them out soon, due the the volume of people who participated it's taking longer than expected to get it all sorted but 8k promise it will be soon 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2018 at 9:07 AM, Nikki Cola said:

Do nominations for the PO Certifications count towards the awards for nominating people? 

No, they do not.

• 2 months later...

Helping hand award. It states ".... helped 'those' who could not help themselves; such as point(s) for gamer tag changes, donated or purchased (_item_here_) for members to be included in...." 

In reference to "those", is it one, more than one, more than five? All presumably needing proper verification from those member(s) who received the help, correct? 

Edited by KSI FoxHound775

Awards

@KSI FoxHound775 There are different tiers to the Helping Hand award available. Helping Hand is for one person, Good Samaritan is for five, and Philanthropist is for ten. We do also need verification from either the people who received the help or a 7 who can verify that it's true.

• 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, KSI UNDERDOGG said:

What awards are a we allowed to self nominate?

If you go to this link, you'll see a list of all the AAP awards and whether or not you can self-nominate for them. Hope this helps! :) 

@KSI UNDERDOGG

2 hours ago, December 77 said:

If you go to this link, you'll see a list of all the AAP awards and whether or not you can self-nominate for them. Hope this helps! :) 

@KSI UNDERDOGG

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello AAP! I had a few questions about certain awards listed. 

My first question being is it still possible to obtain shop awards? 

Do we still have Donations Drives in KSI in 2019? 

Thank you AAP for all that you do!

1 hour ago, KSI Tallonss said:

Hello AAP! I had a few questions about certain awards listed. 

My first question being is it still possible to obtain shop awards? 

Do we still have Donations Drives in KSI in 2019? 

Thank you AAP for all that you do!

So, I currently have something in the works that may change how the shop awards are given out so be on the lookout for future announcements regarding them.

As far as donation drives go, that would be more a question for the board and seniors. AAP would not be responsible for putting on donation drives. The last full-blown donation drive was last spring so there may be one coming up soon.

The gamerscore hoarder is weird in the fact that you must have KSI in there gamertag. But in the COC number six we say we dont force to change your gamertag to reflex KSI but in this case we do force them so they can get a award the forums we try to get people using the forums and i believe this will steer them away more.

On 4/12/2019 at 0:01 PM, Kazeshini 7 said:

Hello. Were all wondering when the March OTM will be done?

35 minutes ago, Kazeshini 7 said:

Still wondering about March otm

Please be patient as we work through the multitude on nominations that were received during the Of-The-Months. Please also refrain from asking when things will be done in this topic. We try to do these in a timely manner but sometimes unforeseen circumstances come up. Just know that they will be announced soon.

On 4/13/2019 at 4:20 PM, KSI T1GER 77 said:

The gamerscore hoarder is weird in the fact that you must have KSI in there gamertag. But in the COC number six we say we dont force to change your gamertag to reflex KSI but in this case we do force them so they can get a award the forums we try to get people using the forums and i believe this will steer them away more.

In regards to the CoC #6, we do not force members to change their gamertag and this should not be seen as an attempt to force them to do so. The awards on the forums are not a requirement to be a part of this community. There are only a few awards that actually require a KSI gamertag outside of the rank-specific ones. Those awards being the 3 tiers for gamerscore and the 3 tiers for duration as a member. There are a multitude of other awards a member without KSI in their gamertag could potentially qualify for. It is possible that the requirement for a KSI tag could change in the future but that is something that would need to be discussed as I am not aware of the original purpose behind that requirement.

I had a question about the awards such as Marines Support and the like. I have seen that they show "can be purchased from the global economy store" however in searching I have not been able to find them. I was wondering where these are now and if you were still able to purchase them? I am currently active duty Marines which is why I am asking.

On 4/20/2019 at 8:27 PM, KSI Pathfinder said:

I had a question about the awards such as Marines Support and the like. I have seen that they show "can be purchased from the global economy store" however in searching I have not been able to find them. I was wondering where these are now and if you were still able to purchase them? I am currently active duty Marines which is why I am asking.

So, the shop awards are not currently available. I am working on something that will make these awards earnable similarly to the Staff Awards (basically tacked on to an award with many tiers). However, the military support awards are available to those members currently serving in the respective branches. Send me a PM on the forums to discuss the Marines Support award.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel like I asked this question before,but I never received a message back from the person that I was supposed to contact. How would I go about getting the Air Force support award? I'm currently active duty in the Air Force is the only reason I'm asking.

Also is there any way to get old retired awards? I was a friend of Flareon when she was in,and saw that she had an award at one point.

Thank you for your time!

59 minutes ago, KSI Siggy said:

I feel like I asked this question before,but I never received a message back from the person that I was supposed to contact. How would I go about getting the Air Force support award? I'm currently active duty in the Air Force is the only reason I'm asking.

Also is there any way to get old retired awards? I was a friend of Flareon when she was in,and saw that she had an award at one point.

Thank you for your time!

As far as the retired awards, that's what I believe they are, retired. 

For the Air Force Support, I'd ask @Scotland or @KSI RiiOT 7 as of now.

2 hours ago, KSI Siggy said:

Thank you for your time!

Flareons award like all old staff awards is retired so we won't be handing that out but the Air Force one we can accommodate for sure, Im doing a bunch of forums stuff tomorrow ill hook you up then.