AAP QUESTIONS

Awoken Lucifer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey! How do some staff awards work? Like how do we show our support for some because their are some that I’m quite interested in 

Edited by KSI Itachii

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2018 at 1:38 AM, Emmy The Boss said:

I assume that you are referring to the Graduate 101 award, as it has the text officer on it. That one is given out to graduates of the 101 education program. 

Typically it has been an award that you could purchase (when there was an economy system), or given for a donation to KSI upon request. Hope this helps :) 

What would I have to donate to get that delicious slice of Bacon? If the same applies to the rest of the awards in that category.

Edited by KSI Zordon
I gone done double posted, man.

On 8/9/2019 at 4:09 PM, KSI Zordon said:

What would I have to donate to get that delicious slice of Bacon? If the same applies to the rest of the awards in that category.

Dont need to donate, need to get other awards. So there is a class of awards called Meta awards, it's essentially every so many awards you get, you can get that tier of meta award, and a staff award (or a substitute award for the staff award). So when you have 5 awards you would apply for the first tier, Legen, then you would also be able to state that you would like the Bacon award to go with it

• 10 months later...

So I want to know how dose one get the 4 of July award, I know it's celebrate fourth of July with KSI but how dose one qualify, like saying happy 4th to other members in discord on that day, playing games with other members on that day or just by being in KSI on that day?

49 minutes ago, KSI Erebus 5 said:

So I want to know how dose one get the 4 of July award, I know it's celebrate fourth of July with KSI but how dose one qualify, like saying happy 4th to other members in discord on that day, playing games with other members on that day or just by being in KSI on that day?

It was a forums thread in the General Chat area. Myself or Airborne post those up and then all you do is reply to the thread.

• Chief Operating Officer
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...