AAP QUESTIONS

Awoken Lucifer

• 4 weeks later...

Why isn’t the AAP department required to show all evidence on nominations anymore like back in the day? The members deserve to see the evidence of why someone got an award. On some awards given out lately, Witnesses aren’t even called forward and/or even said evidence sent to AAP chat. After hearing from multiple members I will be the voice here also because I agree.

Edited by KSI xKami 77

9 hours ago, KSI xKami 77 said:

Why isn’t the AAP department required to show all evidence on nominations anymore like back in the day? The members deserve to see the evidence of why someone got an award. On some awards given out lately, Witnesses aren’t even called forward and/or even said evidence sent to AAP chat. After hearing from multiple members I will be the voice here also because I agree.

What awards are you referring to? 

25 minutes ago, Loyalty Paradox said:

What awards are you referring to? 

I will give you two recent examples:

Here’s one where the applicant called upon witnesses but nobody posted on the thread or said evidence sent to AAP chat. I strongly believe even more since the member is in AAP it should be shown even more.

My other example is this one:

No witnesses called upon. Just take yourself out of AAP world for a second with the members looking in.

Just look back in the archive and you’ll see more of what I’m talking about. 

I’ve also heard from a source lately that I asked why he said yes instead of no on a nomination if that’s what they believed and there response was, “The person above me who posted knows what they’re doing”.

If you would like to meet up with me in a party to talk about the rest I’m down. I tried to meet up with you last night to no avail. 

Edited by KSI xKami 77

22 minutes ago, KSI xKami 77 said:

I will give you two recent examples:

Here’s one where the applicant called upon witnesses but nobody posted on the thread or said evidence sent to AAP chat. I strongly believe even more since the member is in AAP it should be shown even more.

My other example is this one:

No witnesses called upon. Just take yourself out of AAP world for a second with the members looking in.

Just look back in the archive and you’ll see more of what I’m talking about. 

I’ve also heard from a source lately that I asked why he said yes instead of no on a nomination if that’s what they believed and there response was, “The person above me who posted knows what they’re doing”.

If you would like to meet up with me in a party to talk about the rest I’m down. I tried to meet up with you last night to no avail. 

I will invite you to a party a little later

3 minutes ago, Loyalty Paradox said:

I will invite you to a party a little later

Sounds good man. I got some things I got to take care of with it being my day off as well. So we will try to catch up with each other today.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok so I am still learning about some of the Aap stuff and I  want a better understanding.  What is the difference between a Divisional of the month award and an of the month award that states underneath best in rank? Is that community wide? What factors go into determining that? 

2 hours ago, KSI W1ldCat said:

Ok so I am still learning about some of the Aap stuff and I  want a better understanding.  What is the difference between a Divisional of the month award and an of the month award that states underneath best in rank? Is that community wide? What factors go into determining that? 

Hey W1ldCat

So the regular OTM are run most months where all members can nominate anyone for any rank for an award to be voted on by AAP staff but 4 months of the year we run the DOTM and that stands for Divisional or Department OTM respectively, these are where ONLY leaders within KSI will vote for 1 member per rank or department who is most outstanding and these nominations are again, subject to voting on by AAP staff. So, by leaders we mean any Co-Fo or higher at divisional level or Head & Co-Head at department level & Senior Forums Staff at web ops level. 

I hope this helps?

• 4 months later...