KSI Mpliers 7 Members Assistant Nomination (Awarded)

KSI SHIVERS 7

Name: KSI Mpliers 7, ES Co-Founder
Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/20715-ksi-mpliers-7/
Award-/-Achievement: Members Assistant 
Reason-/-Evidence: Mpliers is all about KSI and making the community better. I have watched many times this member go extremely out of his way just to help a member with a simple question is if anyone deserves this award mpliers is the one that does. To be honest he has helped me with any question i have come across that i didnt know. He would stop what he was doing and find out. This is why i believe this member should have this member assitant award.

I can witness for this award.

Mr. Mpliers has been a great mentor to many members. He's a very knowledgeable seven, and is always willing to help anyone with anything. He definitely deserves this award. :)

I can witness this award.

I am a General in Wicked ES and Mpliers has helped me on more then I can remember, He's a amazing 7 he helps anyone and everyone the needs it, members look up to him and take knowledge from him that they could use to succeed . I see Mpliers as a mentor too me and I very much think he deserves this award :)

Sent from the Wicked Gen using Tapatalk

I can witness this award.

KSI Mpliers has helped me several times and I look up to him for anything I need help with. He most definately extends his hand out for anyone who needs assistance. He is extremely knowledgable especially about the forums. He definately deserves this award!

Awards