KSI Winner 7 "Trainer Nomination" (Awarded)

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Winner 7 (Co-Founder in Covert Ops)
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/14063-ksi-winner-7/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Trainer
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) When I was a Sergeant in Vector CO, Winner was General over infrared. He would train my recruits if the officers in my squad didnt have them trained by 2 days. Then when he was promoted to Co-Founder I personally seen Winner go down the recruit tag to train people and attempt to clear the recruit tag. I know this member has trained 30 or more members in his time just in CO.

If the staff doesn't mind, I can also vouch for this individual as his former director. Winner really came into his own right on time when CO was in real need for leadership. Poor CO was poached, full of db ppl some would call moles or even sleeper agenagents lol... okay not that funny but Poop was real and it was happening and it caused many to leave. He stepped up to the plate to retrain every new member among all his squads and all members of his charge particularly with regard to how to properly address security issues as it was a rampant ordeal there. Outside of these two things, he and Royalmonkey both tag teamed hosting open training sessions for Sgts/SSgts & officers weekly (Tuesdays). So absolutely, he qualifies. Exactly how many he's trained when I was there is superfluous... dude trained ppl by the lobby full on a regular basis. In fact, that was the most activity the division had seen in some time - through his training sessions.