KSI hatter87 Duo Nomination (Awarded)

KSI ALUCARD 484

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI hatter87 Co Founder WI

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/13216-ksi-hatter87/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Die Hard and Mad Max

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

Since both are kinda the same thing I am going to just start by saying I have been around Shay (Hatter) since crysis she has progressed into a mad man both with squad level stuff and through becoming a co founder she has had to deal with people becoming power hungry and testing her patience she has lost her cool a couple of times but she always does it with a smile on her face when we as her officers saw no point in trying she kept us going but scared us with how mad she looked and acted she poured her heart into this squad we have now and I can see she was the best leader we had to keep us going when she kept going through the fire.

Edited by KSI ALUCARD 484

Awards

I think hatter deserves this award very much, she gotten insane in so many issues we have had in crysis and WI, but she always returns happy and cantstay mad forever from the start when she was captain and now to Cofounder, she has put more then anyone could ask for in helping in the sqaud and lots of times I would have thought she would have given up but she didn't she fought through the hard times of members harassing others and more even times when she lost her sanity she still kept going before crysis split and still now after crysis and formed abaddon she has taken care of all the issues their as well and she still didn't give up, she is one tough cookie and I'm happy to still have her in Wicked Intent from all that has happened :)

Seeing as how I am in the AAP staff I will not vote on this and instead witness for both of these awards.

When I came over from my old division and I first met hatter I honestly thought she was nuts just from talking to her it's why she is called the "Mad Hatter" she has recently had to deal with multiple issues arising with members both undermining her and testing her patience with people going behind her back disregarding her and when most people thought there was no point in trying she just kept going recently her squad has been the main point of pestering because a old member that couldn't get their way left and still lingers around trying to make hatter want to scream and quit but because she has us she knows we would never let her give up even with lower members giving her all the trouble in the world where us as her officers have been giving up she doesn't!!!!! I can't stress how much she has been through in her KSI Carrier but she is definitely  one of the best people I have met her craziness has made KSI feel like a home to me again. :)

• Admin Guy

Die Hard and Mad Max: A couple more witnesses for these. Remember to keep describing how this member has gone through a lot and how they belong in a padded room!

Hatter DEFINITELY deserves this award. Without a doubt. Even when her life is busy as heck, she still takes the time to make sure her squad (and division) is doing ok and functioning like it should. Whether it's counseling, reprimanding a rogue member, or just spending time with us, she does it. Since Abaddon's split from Crysis, Hatter has had to deal with a LOT of crap coming from a lot of different directions. We've lost quite a few members since the split and some of them have hung around and tried to make Hatter (and the officer's) life hell. Building a squad from bare bones isn't the easiest task. She's somebow managed to hang in their AND bring Abaddon to a better place. Hatter's transition from General to CoFounder has been a very unique one. As a relatively small squad, it's taken a tremendous amount of initiative and work from the officers, led by Hatter, to shape Abaddon into what it is today. Now that she's a CoFounder, we don't see her much anymore on the gaming side of things. She's always there though. To counsel and answer questions if we need it. It's been really encouraging to see how fully she supports our new General and how she's handed over the reigns of Abaddon. In conclusion, l'll say this. I know for a fact that Abaddon wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for her efforts and her dedication.

I give my FULL witness of both awards to the nominated individual...a lot...like, REALLY a lot. I say this because I was literally recruited into KSI little over a week before hatter was recruited in, which is nearly "duo" years ago (see what I did there?) coming February, and time and time and time AND time again I have had dealings with hatter since we first met, even up until my last days of being her boss before I stepped down. First and foremost I'll start with an analogy before going into detail on how it will pertain to my descriptive explanation of my witness proposal.

The norm of humans is to reside within an untouched picture or painting canvas. With this, these individuals are to compose a product within their own sanctity. When the product is done, it's usually within the same borders of the canvas. When one goes outside of the canvas, these kind of people are classified as either geniuses, bright and gifted, insane, rebels, or a combination of either of these few listed attributes. Of course any of it is up for constructive argument and debate but to put it, while seeing it, simply is that this is the general description. Hatter lies beyond the canvas borders and she does it flawlessly.

Now back to subject at hand. To this day, since we both were first recruited into KSI, I do not see much of hatter as being insane or anything related to insane, just has a tough character attached to herself. Of course I can see how some people can look at her character differently than I do but just remember, we are all different and unique in our own way. Hatter has hers and it is definitely something to be admirably feared AND feared admirably. While I may have gone up the ranks faster than she because of my more calm and understanding character, this still posed situations and opportunities to lookout and teach those to be more tolerable people. Hatter was one of those people. To be honest, I have had more encounters with her that involved a problem or multiple problems than I can recall. But with all of those problems, WE were able to work it out, learn from it, and then use that knowledge to teach others from making the same mistake(s). 

The tough mind and bold personality of hers is definitely a double-edged sword. While it may rub things the wrong way (and it has very much at times), it also has the greatest potential to present oneself as a great teacher and leader (and it has shown itself very, very, VERY much all most all the time). And I can honestly say that appointing her to be a leader, especially a 7, was one of the best things I could have done to have by my side as a leader, a good friend, and most of all, someone I can call my sister (though we are not related by blood, just the level of respect and care I have for her). She’s definitely the type of person one should keep an eye on so she doesn’t cause any trouble but more carefully keep and hold onto in order to help each other make a beautiful "masterpiece.â€

I hope my explanation through a simplified version of the Iceberg Theory was not too confusing but I prefer to explain myself in a much more deeper understanding than the norm. Through this is the true understanding of walking through life where the earth beneath one’s feet is soft.

With much warm regards,

Chad M.

KSI 30thMidget