KSI Chuckles Helping Hand Nomination (Awarded)

RageFlip

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Chuckles, RAGNAROK, ES
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/26890-ksichuckles/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Helping Hand 
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) This member has witnessed me destroy a controller due to raging. And has gone out of his way to purchase me a new one and have it sent to me in a different country.  

I have witnessed KSI Chuckles helping out rage with this. He also has been so great to this community since he has been in. If it wasn't for him and another I don't know where tour squad would be! He is also always to help out with whoever needs it. I am so happy that he is here in KSI. :)

Awards

KSI Chuckles has Helped me so many times on almost all my recruits making sure that I've done all my checks correctly and he has gone out of his way to get me call of duty advance warfare. he is one of the most valuable members in the KSI family he is always putting his time to others instead of himself. he has even sent a new controller to a member in another country. one of the most amazing people I've ever met.