Community TOP 5 Clip Contest

DoCNeSS

If you need any assistance in learning how to create a Top 5 Montage, let me know and ill teach you! Also if you need OneDrive help. Contact me directly!

If you need any assistance in learning how to create a Top 5 Montage, let me know and ill teach you! Also if you need OneDrive help. Contact me directly!

Purge also takes requests and will teach you how to dougie :P

If you've read through all this and plan on dropping a submission, post here and let us know or message any of us on the Productions team!  We have a couple submissions now and we anxiously await more!

I am keeping hold of all the submissions Doc, message me directly and ill hand you my email so you can send it striaght to me. :D

^^ Yall heard da man.  Send submissions directly to Purge.  Once done, let everyone know you have by dropping a post here!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

You all have till the 17th of this month but it may be extended if needed.

:Waiting:

LETS GO X1 USERS!!! Yall should be the main ones feeding the Productions Team clips of all kinds.  Yall have it made b/c X1 practically does everything for you lol!  So if you haven't submitted your clips, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!? Lets do this folks.  Our editors are anxiously awaiting to break ground on this and we really want to do this more often.  BUT to do this we need your help! We need your clips, your content.  So feed the hungry editing beasts over here!! :D

• 2 weeks later...