KSI Lafayette 7's Mentor Nomination (Awarded)

XGN Zannah 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating)KSI Lafayette 7/ All of Wicked Intent
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/9279-spartan-laffy/
Award-/-Achievement: Mentor
Reason-/-Evidence: At first I wouldn't have thought of Laffy as a mentor to me since I've learned much of my leadership knowledge from people outside of KSI in my personal life, but I look around the division of Wicked Intent and notice many of its members view Laffy as there mentor and for good reasons.  He takes time to explain and help any member with any question they have. Matter of fact he loves helping with questions and helping them grow as leaders.  Many squad level members look up to him and view him as the "model" KSI leader which is what you want in a mentor.  Above all he is friendly and a easy person to talk to when u need help.

I can say that this guy is my mentor he has helped me when I was stuck with situation and being a great leader with in KSI go above and beyond for WI I can witness has one of his 7s that he is a great person and mentor

• Admin Guy

I appreciate the shoutouts to your members, but this is not the place for them. This topic is for those witnessing for Lafayette and that's it. Please, if you are not a witness, do not post. 

Also, please read the AAP section rules if you have not already. 

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

This is KSI Webby I think

He should get this award

Everyone has really summed him up there Is so much u could say about him all gd stuff

He is probs one of the best founders in ksi he is very good at what he does

• 2 weeks later...

I will gladly accept laffy As my mentor I have been looking to him always for information and help in my sqaud :)

I don't know where to start with COMMAND0! Without him, I wouldn't even be here today as a LT for KSI. I wouldn't have even heard about this clan if it weren't for him. He is such a respectful person, and is always kind to everyone! If anyone were to deserve this award, it would definitely be COMMAND0! He is by far the nicest person I have ever met online.

I'll definitely vouch for Lafayette. I've talked with him on multiple occasions to make myself a better officer. +1 vote from me.

Awards

Laffy has been nothing but yet another inspirational member in my eyes. When i first joined i said there is no other person i can look up to like the way i do steelers 7. Guess i was wrong because since ive met laffy he has done nothing but inspired me to work harder and try and be a mod of a forums sections in some way shape or form. I now get on the forums everyday on my phone even if i have to. I work hard on the news team and in my squad. I read and study everything there is to learn on the forums page. Im glad i know laffy because if ive never met him who knows where i would have been right now.

What about mine?

We need witnesses stating that the member nominated is a mentor to them we cant take just he has your vote or that he has helped you we just need to know if he is a mentor to you or not.

Laffy has been a great help to me ranking up he has been there and sending me lots of links on Kik where I should look at and what to read to improve he is a very good person to me he has helped me become a better officer and as I'm now gen laffy has helped me prepare and worked with me a lot

• 2 weeks later...