KSI Mpliers Nomination (Awarded)

KSI xKing 7DS

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Mpliers 7

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/20715-ksi-mpliers-7/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Lv.1 Outstanding Award

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

I honestly believe that Mpliers of all people deserves this award he is the most dedicated person to KSI i think ive ever met in my whole year and half of being in KSI, Mpliers is on track of everything and anything and he makes sure his squads and divs are running smooth, Mpliers is a very strong hearted Founder and he tries his hardest to Help everyone at one time, Mpliers is never ever sitting still hes always running around from party too party, always attending 101 and 201 meeting to help get the members in ES more knowledgeable, Mpliers helps all Divs and not just ES if there's every an issue in LW or DL or any other Div out there he would be there to help out, this guy goes out of his way to make sure everyone in ES is satisfied and aren't having any issues within there squads or div, he doesn't care about ranking up, his main focus is being the Best Founder he could be and honestly i personally think that he deserves this award more then anyone i know.

Definitely deserves the award because he is super dedicated and is always willing to help out anymore no matter what. He is super dedicated to KSI and knows more about the community and history. He always makes sure all the squads in his division and others are run and operating well. Woo go pliers!!!

In my time here in KSI, Mpliers has been a big part of my growth as a leader. After leaving my old clan Mpliers welcomed me and my other members in and made sure we were happy and comfortable in our new home. He's always helping me and the squad with anything we need, even single people from all over KSI. Whether it be actual KSI related or they just need someone to talk to about personal life. He will put his needs aside to help them. KSI Mpliers is hard working, dedicated and selfless. Out of all the people I have met so far in KSI he is definitely deserving of this award!!

Other than this award all I can do is thank Pliers from the bottom of the cookie jar for everything he has done!!!!! 

Please make sure to provide a lot of witnesses to this member being outstanding at his job, and give us detailed, factual and descriptive examples of why the member deserves this award,thank you :)

KSI Mpliers 7 has helped me on too many occasions to name. He attends Angels ES Sgts workshops, forums workshops, squad meetings, and shows up for enough game nights to be considered a regular. Whenever I have needed him for a question he has always been there. His mature and professional manner in dealing with problems is something I try and pattern myself after. Yesterday I couldn't add new members to the g14 and I paniced and he just told me to try later...it was the first time I had had any problems there and as a young gen I just knew that I had screwed up but calmly he let me know that it was nothing to freak out about. He has mentored my 1CPT and allowed her to shadow him and her performance has multiplied and she has shot up through the ranks because of his commitment to helping others. 

Awards

Mpliers was a officer for me when I was a gen.He has always been on top of everthing that has been put in front of him.He has alwasy worked way to hard just to be one person. And he has aways been in touch with the members.I have never seen a person that has befriended so many and have them look up to him at the same time.He has givin so much of himself to tht ppl around him.He has earnd this 10 times over.

Mpliers deserves this because this member has done an outstanding job at helping any and all members with whatever they need whether it be a personal issues or KSI help. He has personally taken me and others under his wing to teach Us all of his KSI knowledge and because of this I was able to take all thah knowledge back to my squad and teach all my officers below. He is always professional and able to handle issues in a calm and cool manner. Thank you Mpliers for all you do for our squad !

I feel Sir Mpliers deserves this because these reasons/////////

~ He is a try hard at everything he does in KSI / per example in ES 7's staff we run over stats weekly, analyzing the member base and all that. Well he literally gave all the possible stats for ES, for no reason! He took what I'm guessing was a fair amount of time out of his day, and did not only his stats, but the Cofo's Stats, that we run down, and all stats for ES. I do not know how I am making this sound, but when I read the huge list of stuff he sent..

~ He attends whatever he can, if there's a meeting, and if he's on, he will most likely be there. It is not rare indeed to run into one of his attended meetings

~ He attended 101, and then took over the officer workshops, just to spread great ideas, and info to our members

~ It his his job to run the tag here, but none the less as everything else, he tries hard giving out lists and answering questions related to the tag, from whoever may ask.

~ A couple of his accomplishments include - Building our first Destiny "project" squad from the ground up successfully, which led to it being the first Destiny squad to split in KSI/ Was the grand master or whatever of Drunken Gamers 2.0? Something like that./ Such a try hard he won Co Founder of the Year last year  :goodjob: Like damn bro

~ And of course like everyone here has been saying, he is a great Founder who will, and does help just about everybody out whether it be a SGT who wants to learn more or an officer dealing with issues, this is our job, but none the less he does it the correct way, and is always willing.

Hope this is good enough :blink:

Mpliers is one guy who would do anything and everything for someone! He's the reason I am still here when I first joined! This guy goes above and beyond with recruiting, trainings/teaching, hosting workshops for his squads and even other divs! This guy is all together just outstanding and if only there were even words to explain! He's an amazing leader, and a wonderful mentor to many! He's built a destiny squad from the ground up, and even got it to splitting status! This guy is on T&E, loves the forums, the big boy of drunk gamers 2.0! All together he has helped not only myself, but many others in KSI! I can't wait to see the future with this guy! He's going to the top, and taking KSI with him!! <3

I have not known KSI Mpliers 7 for a lengthy time, but in the short time I have been here I have heard great things about him. He has been through quite a struggle with this division. Through the various obstacles he faced and the stress of continuing pushing on him, by standing strong through everything he has represented what KSI is all about. He has found joy in what he does and continues to have fun while he shows himself to be a great leader with incredible promise. I believe, through what I have heard and what I have witnessed myself, Mpliers is indeed an outstanding member of this community.

Awards