Productions Team Spirit Week Promo Competition-Submission Ends May 1st

KSI Ace 7

This upcoming month we will be accepting videos for Spirit Week as promotional media. The creator of the best video, voted on by our members, will receive a prize(yet to be determined since we have a lot of members of the group not on Xbox, prize value will be around $50).

All you need to do is create a single piece of video content that would be suitable as a Spirit Week Promo and upload it to YouTube. Once it is uploaded post it here in this thread and voting will begin in May. Winner will be chosen by a mix of member voting and a final say by leadership.

Deadline for the videos is May 1st.

There are no true restrictions on what the video must include, suggested length should be around 1 to 3 minutes.

Event details will be released within the next couple weeks for those who may wish to include it in the video.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I should be posting my video up either this week or next. I will post the Youtube video on my channel :3 Cant wait to see everyone else's video !! XP

KSI Jupiter 7's Spirit Week 2015 Promo Vid :

Be sure to click the gear and change it to 720 HD :D !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofu3tlmyikY&feature=youtu.be

I have bought the right to this song ($18) so if it gets put up on the KSI youtube channel I will email yall the licence so that you can show them proof and the dispute will be lifted!