KSI Izzy 7s nomination for outstanding service level 2 (Awarded)

FGA Vocality 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Izzy 7

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/7777-be-the-change/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) outstanding service level 2

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for):

I feel out of all the co founders in WI KSI Izzy 7 stands out to me. He invites me to parties not only for KSI duties but just to chat or have fun and lay a game together. The fact he gave me the opprotunitys to rank up. He showed me that just because hes higher doesnt mean he doesnt have time to spend time with those lower in rank. He has had my back my entire 2nd expeirence here in ksi. Ive seen him have the backs of others before. Hes the one for when people say this person cant do something hell sit with that oerson and say yes you can. Hes an inspiration and my mentor and i feel he deserves this award Because he reaches out to as many people as can and gives his lending hand without expecting anything back. If anyone deserves this award its him,

Please provide many and detailed witnesses. To remind all witnesses of what OS lvl 2 requires:

'Member Out performs All expectations of Rank and Duty. Along with accomplishments that set them above others of the same rank as a Shining example of what it all KSI members should aspire to become'

I've spoke countless times with Izzy about how hard it is for him to get through his life and still incorporate KSI. He has college and a job, yet he still manages to keep up with WI on a daily basis. I see him talking with sergeants all of the time in parties, checking up on them to make sure they do their job. And just these past few weeks, before Tanker's recent promotion to general, he has been the acting gen of not just one squad, but TWO SQUADS! It's very rare that you'll see a cofounder having to take the reins in two squads, but he has done it incredibly and has made sure the squads haven't dissipated since the two gens left. Every KSI member should try to be like Izzy. He constantly is setting others needs above his own, and trying to better KSI as a whole.

Awards

He's going to get Founder someday...there's no doubt about it. For months, me and Izzy ran WI singlehandedly in the 7's Corps, and if it wasn't for him i don't know if i would have been able to do it. He respects everyone he meets, helps whenever he can, and is fully involved in every situation within his squads. He is open to helping any General who asks for help, whether or not they are his squads, if he can't answer a question, he'll find someone to answer. He is a very valuable asset to KSI, and WI, and we hope to have him here for a very long time. When it was just me and him running WI as 7's, he went above and beyond to help out, he was a Co-Founder, yes, but in the end it was like i was Division Leader and he was my Co-Div. We never did and still never do make decisions without consulting each other, and he has always tried his best to make the decision that will make everyone a winner. He truly deserves this award.

Izzy goes above and beyond he always talks to all members and he is always a great person he has helped me alot. he gives me alot of tips and advice how I could get better he is a great co founder for wi and we all are so lucky to have him he is a great person he is always there for anyone

There are a few reasons why KSI Izzy 7 deserves this award, he along with Laffy have ran this division for awhile and he at times had to look over 5 sqauds with some of them not even having generals so he had to be an active general for a couple of them.  Eventhough he is not my co-founder he still helps assist me with any questions I have or lets me know when there is a new member needing to be recruited from the join application section on the forums.  Izzy is a fun guy to talk with and enjoys playing with the lower ranking members. I know this guy will definitely be a future division leader if he keeps it up.

I think Izzy deserves this award, because he is the one who introduced me to WI, he's the one who taught me everything I know today, he's is always out going. But hes a laid back kind of guy. But he never slacks on his work, even with him having a job. If I need help he is there to help me. He never says no if I need something, he is always there. He even goes out of his way to help peopl. But he is there if your down and you need someone to cheer you up, he's right there to cheer you out. He deserves this award, because he is an outstanding COFO.

Awards

This member has extraordinary ability and charisma in KSI. Not only can he train his officers and Generals, but he shows them how to improve themselves. This is because he will give advice to anyone any opportunity. He has shown me the ropes when he was my Covert Ops Co-Founder and helped me improve on my weaknesses. Time and time again he's always a social worker, and one of the hardest workers I know, in KSI and out. Set back and set back he pushes forward. Reaching success, he improves his abilities. There is not a problem he cannot solve. Logic and KSI knowledge is his sword as his integrity and moral value is his path. Never takes anything with a grain of salt because he says what he means and means what he says. Izzy is a fellow leader and ensures that there is growth in creating new leadership. He even volunteered to be demoted and work his way back up in order to save a division, although his offer was declined his generosity was never lost.
      Knowledge, strength & integrity, he exceeds these and there is no limit. When it comes to Izzy there is no nepotism. Problem, reaction, solution. Over the course of the year Izzy has offered to help DR by hosting joint SGT and Officer Workshops with myself to extend his and knowledge to DR as well as WI. He is more willing to help others than to help himself. The saying "Officers Eat Last," which a Marine Corps General once said apply here to Izzy. This means that he puts the needs of the many over the needs of himself. His goes beyond his duties by enabling others to go beyond theirs. If he is training a LT, he is covertly training them how to become a Captain or even a General. He will not give up on any member or officer and will go the extra mile to make sure others are just as successful as himself in order for them to proceed in a happy and productive career in KSI. This man is a chivalrous individual as he deals with women gamers on a daily basis and makes sure they enjoy the safe environment that we call KSI. He allows for everyone to be equal and will put a boot up someones, butt if they aren't. He knows when to flex his muscles so to speak and when to flex other members abilities and understandings in KSI. You cannot have a more well trained leader that is outstanding as Izzy. He will improve the growth of leaders and squads as well as adjusting leadership to allow squads to run on their own as their own entity.

"To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart." Eleanor Roosevelt

Izzy has been my pal for over 3 years. He has done exceedingly well work with doing his job as a COFO, examples are his ability to be a COFO and still run a squad when there was no active gen and recruit for said squad. He also has peoples skills for example, can convince his subordinates to do, not just there jobs, but also make them go above and beyond. he gets along with everyone in his div and all other divs and is easily accessible to be communicated with all ranking members.

• 2 weeks later...

i have known ksi izzy 7 for well over 2 years. He is the best captian I ever had hes the one that convinced me to join ksi and he alway is in reach if you have a question. You can always invite him to partys and he'll be there without hesitation he by far the most active co-fo I've seen in WI.

Awards

Izzy recently became CoFo over my squad Abaddon. Or should I say, my squad was added to his already large list of responsibilities. Responsibilities he handles well indeed. I've been very thankful for his service in KSI and in our division especially. I believe he deserves this outstanding service award because he takes the time to help. He has checked in with me almost daily since our squad lost its general and he has done nothing but support me and my officers in every way he can. He takes the time to mentor and he doesn't talk down to people. He wields authority but doesn't lord it over someone. After Lafayette's promotion to CoDiv, I really wasn't sure how working with Izzy instead would be. I'm very grateful to say that his service to our squad, especially our officers, has helped us be the best officer corps we can be. We are constantly growing and learning, don't get me wrong, but my hope is that we can serve our squad the same way our CoFo KSI Izzy 7 serves our division. He deserves this award without a doubt.

• Admin Guy

Give us a couple more witnesses, if we can get a more Senior Leader to post, that'd be awesome. If not, a couple more would suffice for me.

I haven't known izzy for long but from what I know and from my experiences with him I can tell from his sheer dedication to KSI that he is going to go far. Izzy has always been there if I had a question or I needed help I got to know him when I was only a corporal and I have had the pleasure of knowing him all the way through to 1st Lt. Izzy is not only respectful but he treats every one he meets and any rank like they are family I feel honored to have him be apart of my KSI family

Edited by KSIxNightHawkX

Mines kinda short since my phones fixing to die :/ he has deffinately improved since he was under my leadership in CO. I've seen a lot of growth from him since he came to WI and I'm glad to say that him and laffy in that division have improved it in the last couple months and we are looking forward to them improving even more in the future. With that being said I will gladly vouch for his OS number 2 and if anyone has any questions please let me know :)

Ok this should drop some boxers.... I can vouch for Izzy he was under me in CO had some issues was put in WI. He tried to friend me for a year lol I recently accepted because of the growth and the improvement I have seen in him. He loves the join section lol but guess what?? Izzy you did it and you deserve this award. I am proud of you. You kept it going and pushed through you didnt let anything stop you and you made it. I truly hope that you can keep going sir. I hope this brings a smile to your face. It brought tears to my eyes. lol Just kidding buddy. I am happy to vouch for you. Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can,apologize when you should. And let go of what you cant change. Let your past make you BETTER not BITTER!!

KSI IZZY 7... I could write a novel here over everything he's accomplished, not just for himself, but for Wicked Intent. When Izzy was promoted to CoFounder, he was under Layfayette and me, and did nothing but hard work. He was, and still is, putting everyone else's needs and cares above his own needs and wants. After I was demoted, I took it pretty hard, and Izzy went past what he should of, when others just left me to feel down and out. He talked me through things, built me up and made me feel like I belonged back in my division. Izzy has helped our Division, WI, grow as a whole. He's always making sure there are activities going on, that no one is being left out, if anyone has a problem, whether it be personal or division related, Izzy is right there to lend a hand. I have to say he is one of, if not, the best 7, I've ever come in contact and have the luxury of knowing, and is the prime example of what I want to achieve in my career here. I highly recommend KSI IZZY 7 for this award, and I can't wait to see where both he, and our division, go in the future!!! Thank you for everything you've done for us broski! ;)