AW OCE - Edited by: KSI iLLuSii0N 7

DoCNeSS

Hey everyone. KSI iLLuSii0N 7 dropped a hot edit on my plate and it's now available for all yall to see.  Please support him in all his editing endeavors as well as the Productions Team as a whole by hitting that cool thumbs up button on this youtube clip, sharing, subscribing, tweeting...you know wassup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhtLgRLr5HE

So what yall think!?!

I've never been trickshotted so I can only imagine what this guy was thinking when the entire lobby saw this kill cam haha. Looks like TDM so it's not one of those S&D clips where a bunch of snipers are in a lobby hoping to connect and scream end the round so everyone can see the kill cam lol.

Great gameplay. Think iLLz did a good job on incorporating the intro without taking away from the ultimate purpose of the clip - some ppl get carried away on the intro alone. I don't prefer over edits so I like the simplicity of this one which is to highlight this awesome shot. And for once it's an OCE of a trick shot where you can actually see the damn shot lol.... usually it's over-edited to the point where the viewer can barely if at all tell wtf happened.

Nice addition to the vault iLLz :) sry... I know you don't like nicknames off your gt. get over it :wub: