KSI Ripper self-nomination (Denied)

KSI Shaps

Name: KSI Ripper - Anarchy WI
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/26912-ksi-ripper/
Award-/-Achievement: Hot Topic
Reason-/-Evidence: Anarchy split date in WI subforum. Link to thread: http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/26725-anarchy-split-date/

Awards

I personally don't know if this would qualify because in the description 

Make a topic on the forums that Became a Hot Topic (this only applies to topics that are used to better KSI and is given out at the discretion of the AAP). -{Squad chats and Spam Threads Dont count-}

It does say to better KSI which would apply to the whole community every division and squad.

I'd also say it's not eligible, however that's up to Doc.

The chat itself is not a squad chat. It's just referring to a squad

Awards

I personally don't know if this would qualify because in the description 

Make a topic on the forums that Became a Hot Topic (this only applies to topics that are used to better KSI and is given out at the discretion of the AAP). -{Squad chats and Spam Threads Dont count-}

It does say to better KSI which would apply to the whole community every division and squad.

The chat itself is not a squad chat. It's just referring to a squad

better KSI and is given out at the discretion of the AAP

I refer you to both quotes here Ripper. 

I understand that clause, it is up to you eventually. I'm just saying that it is not to be ruled out immediately because it is a squad chat

Awards

We were saying our preferences on it the definitions of the Hot Topic Award is that the topic helps KSI as a whole not just one squad its good its getting moral up for your squad but its not universal for every division and squad in KSI.

We were saying our preferences on it the definitions of the Hot Topic Award is that the topic helps KSI as a whole not just one squad its good its getting moral up for your squad but its not universal for every division and squad in KSI.

Well I'll try my best to post universal topics in the future :)

Awards

• Admin Guy

Let's refer to the bright idea in this circumstance, that mentions that the idea has to better KSI as a whole.

Hot topic doesn't specify, so it can be a single squad or area, honestly. I'll look at the topic when I get home. :)

• Admin Guy

I'm going to have to say no to this.

Members are only guessing as to when a squad is going to split. Though it is good for morale in the squad, I'm not sure that the topic is fitting for this. There is only a couple of constructive posts towards the idea overall and then it kind of falls off into spam.

Hot Topic: No.

Other staff, I need your votes.