KSI MADN3SS member assisstance (Awarded)

KSI Unicron 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating)KSI MADN3SS Shift FI

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/27485-madn3ss/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) member assisstance

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)madness is always there when you need him and has a lot of knowledge when it comes to KSI and answers all my questions accurately every time.

Madness helps me out so much its ridiculous! He's in the Welcoming Committee, he helps me manage new recruits, gets recruits for different squads. I could keep going but there's too much to write! You get the idea... This dude helps me out a lot! :) also any questions I got this guys answers them!

Guys, the nomination is for member assistance, with this description:

Aid KSI members with helping them find answers to general questions (Must have at least three credible witnesses)

Unless you state that the member has helped you FINDING ANSWERS to your questions, the witness statement is not valid. Please present 3 witnesses having gotten answers to their questions from this member, thank you.

KSI MADN3SS has helped me many times since he's come back to help me find many answers to my questions in the past and now. He's also there to help answer questions that I have for him. He does his very best to answer them accurately every time.