KSI Neilgro award for Squad spliter (Awarded)

KSIxEarthnWater.

Name: KSI Neilgro -- Leonidas --LW
Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/25329-ksi-neilgro/

Award-/-Achievement: squad spliter

Reason-/-Evidence: has gotten the squad to split and it is now just coming to 3 months and we are about to split again 

Lets have divisional Leadership come forth and attest to the fact this Person was part of a the original squads officer staff, and that the split squad reached 50 members within 2 months!

Ksi neilgro was part of the original officer staff. He also took over the old squad after the split so I'm not sure this award applies in this situation. If it does apply Leonidas has about 85 on the squad tag already

Ksi neilgro was part of the original officer staff. He also took over the old squad after the split so I'm not sure this award applies in this situation. If it does apply Leonidas has about 85 on the squad tag already

Did the split squad hit the 50 mark within 2months?

The split squad hit 50 members in about 3 weeks lol. Does that mean this award can go to the original officers from both the split squad and original squad? (Sorry I just want to clarify)

The split squad hit 50 members in about 3 weeks lol. Does that mean this award can go to the original officers from both the split squad and original squad? (Sorry I just want to clarify)

The officers of the original squad, These are the guys who held it together through the split, then the squad reaching 50within 2months means that the split survived! The officers from the original Squad would have become the officers in the new squad, Anymore questions please PM myself or a member of the AAP Staff!

Squad Splitter: YES!