KSIxEarthnWater award for helping hands (Awarded)

Yuuki

Name: KSIxEarthnWater-Leonidas-Legendary Warriors

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/7797-ksixearthnwater/

Award-/-Achievement: Helping hands

Reason-/-Evidence: has given out name changes and xbox live to people who couldn't afford it themselves n he's not the worse looking guy to be in here LMAO

Please bring forth witness to attest that this member has helped others when they couldnt help themselves. 

Earth has provided me with a name change for a personal reason (not going to get into much detail) however I was very appreciative of his actions towards not only me but several other members. Earth is a great member and all of KSI should be proud to have someone like him.

Earth just bought 2 members name changes last week. This isn't the first time he has helped a member by purchasing a name change or xbox live when they needed it.

Earth has provided me with a name change for a personal reason (not going to get into much detail) however I was very appreciative of his actions towards not only me but several other members. Earth is a great member and all of KSI should be proud to have someone like him.

Earth just bought 2 members name changes last week. This isn't the first time he has helped a member by purchasing a name change or xbox live when they needed it.

Awesome, Sounds good!

well actualy 4

trials, army, queen, and king kong

Lol, You can't add on to the witnesses if your the one nominated ;) for future reference :lol:

Helping Hand: Yes