KSI Collector 7 KSI Mentor (Awarded)

KSIxEarthnWater.

Name: KSI Collector 7 Co-FO LW 
Link to Forums Account:  http://www.ksiforums.org/user/24092-ksi-collector-7/

Award-/-Achievement: KSI Mentor
Reason-/-Evidence: i know many people can agree collector is a great person to come to for advise and has a lot of knowlage to share about being a active and amazing member of ksi. collector is my mentor and has been teaching me about stuff for quite a while. lately he has been teaching me how to be a general.

I claim Collector 7 as my mentor. Ever since KSI xHerculesx (my gen at the time) left KSI, Collector has helped not only myself but all the members in Samurai especially the officer staff. Whenever I have a question for him (which is almost everyday) he gives me an answer and if help is needed he helps me out. He also has teached me a few things about squad splits, squad tags usage for when I'm a gen, and a little bit of Gen training here and there. So with this said, yes I claim KSI Colector 7 as my mentor

I claim Collector as my Mentor, Since i started KSI, Collector Helped me at so much In my Ranking. Helped me With KSI and Personal Problem when i needed someone at the most He was Their. He not just my Mentor he Family And a Very Great Friend :). Every Question I ask He knows, When our Old Gen Left He stepped in to show me the way, He is An Understand and Caring Guy and Always Be my Mentor .  :Big Grin:

Awards

I claim KSI Collector 7 as my mentor. When I joined KSI for the second time, he was the second person I talked to. I asked him how I could help and what I could do to be the best KSI member I could be. Anytime I am stressed or have a lot going on he is there to help, as well as to make sure I'm doing my job as a LT correctly. KSI Collector is a very impressive mentor and I reccomend him for this award. Collector, if you are reading this, thank you for all you do man!

KSI Collector 7 was my mentor. He has helped me with my training so I can further my progress in KSI. Collector has helped me give me my training and been there to help me and my squad mates whenever. If anyone should deserve this award it is KSI Collector 7.

I will claim KSI Collector 7 as my mentor. He has been there for ever since I joined back in October into XENA. He has taught me everything that I know about KSI. He helped train to be a general and be the best that I can be. He is and all around great person. He is there for you whenever you need him if you ask him to help he's there. And he has my respect and always will.