KSI SHINOBI 7 Outstanding Service Nomination (Denied)

Warpriest 7

Name: KSI SHINOBI 7 - FI - Division Leader

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/7889-ksi-shinobi-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Lvl 1

Reason-/-Evidence: Obi helps out so much within out division. he works a lot but he always makes time for our members and our problems. he is a teacher, a mentor, a friend, and a brother. he is never afraid to take risks and risk his own butt and his own rank for the better of our division. he always goes above and beyond the call of duty and the rank description for Division Leader. he's the true Division Leader in FI. We are all proud to call him our leader, and we will always stand by him through good and bad.

Ever since I joined back into KSI back in December of 2013 Obi has always been there going above and beyond to help me out as well as others and there would be times where he would even risk his own rank just to help out and better the division not only do I look at him as the older brother I always wanted but as a mentor, and a role model. Even now as division leader and working and his little one he still finds the time to get on and help out with whatever if that isn't out standing then I don't know what is to be honest he works his butt off to better our division

I can vouch for Shinobi he deserves this award he works hard and he has stayed with it through some really hard and trying times he never avoids his duties,his members come first and he is just an awesome guy. Im proud to say he is my friend. He stuck with FI through good bad and ugly and he has a really awesome division. Im proud of you Shinobi.

When obi was first brought into FI me and him had a master student relationship. Obi would always be learning. Taking new things in so that he could better himself as both a memeber and a person. After a while of doing an outstanding job of helping and managing ppl where he would always take time out of his day to help a person if he was able we finally promoted him to a 7. He most certainly did not slack off after that he helped implement and enfore policy and ensured fair treatment of all in the div. Obi still holds to that commitment to excellence he had when he first joined and now im proud to say i co sider obi a true brother and a true friend if anyone deserves this award its obi.

This is going to be a long post so please bear with me. Shinobi is an outstanding leader. From the time I joined I've witnessed Shinobi sacrifice countless nights of sleep just so that he could be online with his members to help them out or to just be there for them, as a friend. Not to mention Shinobi works and takes care of his kids along with his newest baby. Even if he can't speak on the mic on some nights because of his newest born he will make sure to talk to us on kik or xbl messages. His selflessness is also demonstrated by his ability to stick up for our division even if it were to means costing his own rank. Shinobi has demonstrated an ability to be selfless by putting his division before his personal life via sacrifice.

Secondly, Shinobi's leadership style definitely yields outstanding service. Shinobi makes sure that if the division is running properly that he will continue to check in on members, officers, gens, and fellow sevens to make sure the div is actually preforming well, firsthand. Shinobi, even as a div leader, involves himself with the lower ranking members as I have witnessed firsthand in my squad. There is no air of superiority or indication of rank in his conversation because Shinobi understands what is absolutely crucial for anyone to to receive this award which is that what sets KSI apart is that we are a family. Any outstanding leader in the community will recognize and contribute to our sense of familial commmunity and Shinobi does just that. Shinobi along with usually a full party's long night conversations (despite him having work with 30 mins of sleep) are a direct indication of that.

Thirdly, Shinobi along with the other sevens have purged any disrespect or harassment. Shinobi makes our division a safe place for KSI members and that is something that should be considered. When members have told me that they feel safer in our division than they do in their own house with their own family, you know that div leader must be leading the rest of the members correctly. Without Shinoibi's low tolerance for harassment of any kind FI might not be a safe haven free from any type of hate. This is a direct result of successful coordination between him and our seven staff.

My fourth reason is that Shinobi does not stifle leadership, he promotes it. Shinobi understands his responsibility for the division as the div leader but also recognizes that the lower ranking members "run" the division as they are the ones putting on day to day operations. Shinobi allows the seven's, gens, and officers to implement programs freely such as CPL Showdowns or the basic operations of our division's welcoming committee. He does not dictate our every move but gives us an outline of what would be best, allowing us to develop our own leadership from such guidelines. That is the definition of an outstanding leader.

I must conclude with the fact that FI is almost the largest division in KSI. Without Shinobi's leadership and never give up attitude, I dont think this would be possible. He's a great friend, a great div-leader, and overall caring and outstanding person.

• 2 weeks later...

Shinobi is an all round brilliant divisional leader... he's always there to help everyone when needed... the amount of work he's put in to get FI where it is today

Awards

• 2 weeks later...