KSI Bandit 777 Outstanding Service Lvl 1 (Awarded)

JESSI ♥

Name: KSI BANDIT 777 - Co-Div - Demonic Mayhem 
Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/20214-havoc-jr/
Award-/-Achievement: ( Outstanding SERVICE LVL 1 )
Reason-/-Evidence: KSI Bandit 777 is an outstanding leader and is a prime example on what a leader should be. She is always available on call for her members and never turns a member away regardless of the time. She has helped our division grow and facilitates to our members ensuring they are having a fun, gaming experience. Never says no to attend any events and is a leader who has helped mould myself in the general I am today with the constant time she has spent offering advice, guidance and has helped train our officers. She is a constant support figure who has helped facilitate myself and all members in DM with our events, problems and when we are in need of guidance. Alongside having other commitments in KSI, she has never let them hindered her performance but has always had time to help and play with them. 

Ksi Bandit 777 is an inspiring leader, she always knows what to say. She is very supportive, and can give so much guidance. She is someone reliable in the best possible way. She fits time to pass on knowledge, she is someone who you can say now that's an example of a co-division leader. She's someone "I" can glady say she's my co-division leader....

Awards

OK this heffa here!!!! I must tread lightly as my very very favorite is Havoc lol OK to the point Bandit is one of the most out standing co div leaders I have seen in quite awhile. She goes above and beyond so much for her division her mic broke. Yes it broke from beat boxin her members into shape. TIGHTEN UP is what i hear from her. She takes on tasks and she is so eager to learn more. All she wants is a full time mentor lolol. I am proud of Bandit I mean her connection barely will keep her in game lobbies yet the girl is on the X1 and in a party helping members from rct to gen to cofo on the 360. All at the same time. Give her this award. I rest my case. Love you Smokiey.......lol

Smokey goes way above and beyond then what is required shes always answered all my questions and has been there to solve any problems ASAP and is always fair and is always available and never says no to helping people and always makes sure everyone is respected and tolerates nothing less she makes amazing decisons and is always open to talk to someone if needed, she is very active and respectful and im glad to have called her my co-founder to my founder to my now co-division leader.

Awards

OK this heffa here!!!! I must tread lightly as my very very favorite is Havoc lol OK to the point Bandit is one of the most out standing co div leaders I have seen in quite awhile. She goes above and beyond so much for her division her mic broke. Yes it broke from beat boxin her members into shape. TIGHTEN UP is what i hear from her. She takes on tasks and she is so eager to learn more. All she wants is a full time mentor lolol. I am proud of Bandit I mean her connection barely will keep her in game lobbies yet the girl is on the X1 and in a party helping members from rct to gen to cofo on the 360. All at the same time. Give her this award. I rest my case. Love you Smokiey.......lol

I want to copy this and say all this but she beat me to it. Bandit has been really awesome, I don't quite know when we first met but we have been friends and work associates for a couple years now. She's always on top of things and has always gone the extra mile to ensure members are enjoying their time on Xbox and in this community. She threatens me a lot but we all know I could beat her up in a bar fight. Still she is currently one of the best co-divs we have in this community and can't go anywhere but up from her recent promotion. Myself and a lot of other leaders above her have great expectations for her.

Where do I begin?

Bandit not only does her duties as a co division leader but she is there for each and every member regardless of division. Bandit truly goes above and beyond for each and every member. I remember when I called her while I was on my way home from the bar at 2am in the morning. She stayed on the line with me until I got home.. She could have easily decided not to answer or even hang up in the middle of the call but the fact that she didn't shows you just how dedicated she is to this wonderful community. Bandit is the shining example of what every leader in KSI should be and is definitely most deserving of this award. As a matter of fact I believe this award is over due :)

P.S. Let me know if this is descriptive enough and if need be I could edit and add more

I haven't been in ksi long enough to tell how amazing bandit is but from what I've seen, she's doing a great job. She was always there to help whenever I needed a security check and she knows her stuff. I approve and nominate her for this award.

I witness for Bandits outstanding service award. I haven't know her a very long time but the time I have known her she has been outstanding. I have seen her start a new squad on the xone because I gave her the tag for it lol, and she has done well with it and it is growing. She plays a big role in DM and a ton of members look up to her. Well known through the division probably because she has held multiple squad tags and took care of the squads until someone was trained to take the squad over. I feel Bandit is 100 % dedicated to KSI and deserves this award. Thank you for what u do Bandit!!!!

You all know how seriously i take the outstanding service awards here in the AAP and honestly Bandit is a prime example of someone who is deserving of this honor.

For all who don't know her, Bandit is someone who can make you laugh even when you're in a foul mood, someone who by all rights is rough around the edges but that's only to guard her heart of gold. She cares so much about the people she meets that she fights with a passion to make sure they are having a fun and fair experience in KSI. She could do all of this while maintaining her current rank of CoDiv in DM where she goes above and beyond with helping people and making sure that her members are trained as much as possible in the ways of KSI. But, Bandit doesn't stop there. She is also Senior Staff in T&E where she makes it her mission to assist in hosting and working through as many KSI tourneys as possible.

Bandit shows a patience and kindness with members that is rarely matched by other leaders, albeit sometimes her big ole mouth gets her in trouble it's not because she's a bad person it's because she cares so much. Bandit takes advantage of not only teaching by using her own experiences, but learning how to better herself as a leader in KSI by listening and working with others. Bandit is also someone a lot of people talk to because she is open about her lifestyle, and wants to help others become comfortable in their own skin as she has. For this reason alone I feel she is deserving of an outstanding service award, because it takes such a brave and courageous person to help so many people with things that are plaguing our society as a whole.

I also know that she's working on a "secret project" that would bring more fun and excitement to KSI and I can't wait to see her idea come to fruition. I'm so proud of you Smokiey you little Bandit! Keep up the great work in DM and in KSI. You are truly and inspiration and I am proud to not only call you a leader but a friend. :wub: #ratchetarmy