KSI Green 7 - Die Hard Award (Awarded)

KSI Ascend 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Green 7
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/21371-guru-green/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Die Hard
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

KSI Green 7 has been overlooked for many positions that was well deserving to him. I have never met a harder working KSI member. Most Members would have quit as soon as they get overlooked for a position. But not KSI Green 7, He is a truck with no wheels that will make it to the destination. 

I can attest to the dedication and loyalty KSI Green 7 has for KSI. I have personally witnessed him being passed over for a position that he deserved by one of his own recruits, KSI Collector 7, who also deserved the 7 position. But where some people would have threw in the hat, Green persevered. And it would be hard pressed to find another member that holds as much knowledge of KSI.

Awards

I can most definitely witness for this! Green has been along side me since he joined in February of last year. Since before he even changed his name he was asking questions and showing curiosity in becoming an officer. I was general of Cerberus, ES, and he was ranking up fairly quickly. Our squad was growing and he finally made it up to a captains rank. Cerberus got hit by poachers, Ghost KSI, and a huge inactivity spike due to COD: Ghosts being a crappy game. We finally split in March of 2014 and Green chose to stay with me. Due to unfortunate circumstances, I didn't get promoted like we thought I would and green was stuck as a captain. He could've gave up and transferred to get a better shot at becoming a general, but he stuck it out. He stayed around for ES to split and finally our squad to split once again in September. He finally hit general and got his own squad, Achilles. As a general he also hit many squad struggles, but once again he stuck it out to get promoted to co founder. I couldn't think of a better person to deserve this award than green.

I hope this was descriptive enough, lol. :) keep up the great work, green!

I can as well witness for green 7. He deserves this award all the way. His knowledge and dedication to KSI is over the top. He never stops putting In hard work and gets What needs to be done done. He always tells everyone to never give up but try harder and never think negative but think on the positive side of things. He is an all around awesome and dedicated KSI member!

Green has been busting his butt since the day he joined KSI, He was overlooked on two separate occasions and he just keeps coming back, he worked his hardest to get to the 7 spot that he has now, and he doesn't care if he got over looked again he wants to be a future senior director and I haven't seen someone put so much work into something then green does for everything.

Green definitely deserves this award. He has had multiple things happen to him that a lot of people would leave over. The first situation I can think of is green was a captain for a long time, like the entire time I had been in the squad, before he finally became a general. This was not due to his lack of knowledge or his capability to take over a squad. So eventually green became a general when xena split to Achilles, and I stayed in xena and became general of that squad. A few months later I was promoted to cofounder, before green. This caused a little tension between us, after all he did recruit me, but things are good now. Those are 2 incidents that I can think of that would push your average KSI member to the point of leaving the community, but not GreenBooty. He will continue to put as much as he can into this community no matter what situations he is faced with

Green deserves this wlaward I see him constantly on the forums working hard to keep learning everything he can about ksi. He also does all he can to encourage others to be active on the forums.

No one mentioned it above, but I feel that it needed to be added in. Green has had very "boo boo" internet these past eight months and has still managed to prevail through the frustration of terrible internet. All while keeping his cool for the most part and fulfilling his duties as a gen/seven. I apologize for posting again, but I feel this needed to be added along with the other nominations. :)

I can Witness for Green 7, Green work his butt off for this award, He knows so much about KSI He Knows the ways around, so Active, Helping Members out, Keeping on Point, making time forever and being a CO FOUNDER, i give him points for that, even thought he a really hard working members, he truely puts his full head and heart into his KSI Work and Have a passion for KSI, and in all Honors KSI Green 7 Deserves His work for all his Hard Effort :)

Awards