KSI TickleMePlz- Member Assistance Award (Awarded)

KSI Ascend 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI TickleMePlz
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/28336-ksi-ticklemeplz/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Member Assistance 
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

We are just about two weeks into the new squad and this member has been recruiting his but off. To top that off he has been answering many questions from our new members, directing the to the forums, answering recruiting questions, and finally making sure members are well informed about KSI procedures. This member has three replacements in line because he has motivated them with knowledge. If you ask him about KSI he will definitely take the time out to tell you all he knows.

I've been with Ticklemeplz ever since Achilles split to make HYPNOS and he is such an worthy member he tries his butt of at whatever he does if I have questions or any other member has questions he is always happy to answer those questions. He makes sure anybody that he recruits knows everything about KSI and it's history and how to navigate/make a forums account not only that but he comes to every meeting he trains people when people need to be trained whatever you ask of Ticklemeplz he does it immediately as well as hosting game nights he host atleast 1 game night per week. He has worked his butt of so hard it's unbelievable how far he goes for KSI he has done so much it's literally insane if members need help he helps them If they have real life problems he helps them, if they just wanna play a game with Ticklemeplz he is more than happy to play with you any time of the day.And that's what I love about KSI Ticklemeplz not only is he a good asset to KSI itself but he treats everyone like there his brothers.

Awards

I have personal knowledge of KSI TickleMePlz going the extra mile to make sure that the members under his rank are as knowledgeable about KSI and it's procedings as they can be. This guy goes out of his way to motivate them to look at taking on that future officer position.

Awards

I can definitely witness for this! I've seen tickleme drop what he's doing to answer questions and help others with recruits. He takes the extra time it takes to learn what he needs to know to help his fellow members better them selves, and further rank up. He's always pulling up our CoC and correcting members in a king, helpful way. I look forward to seeing where he goes in our community! :)

I have personal knowledge of KSI TickleMePlz going the extra mile to make sure that the members under his rank are as knowledgeable about KSI and it's procedings as they can be. This guy goes out of his way to motivate them to look at taking on that future officer position.

Has he answered General KSI questions for you?

KSI ticklemeplz trained me to be ready for a staff Sargent promotion if the squad sees fit. For three whole days he trained me, answered every single question I had and quizzed me to make sure I knew everything. He even texted me while on a camping trip and continued to guide me though everything. He's an incredible member of KSI and a great friend too!!!!

• Admin Guy

Please, this thread is not for chatting or spamming. These nominations are for witnesses and AAP staff only. The AAP rules topic mentions this, and I hope I don't have to bring this up again. Thank you. :)