KSI Green 7 Multiple Nominations (Awarded)

Potato Lily

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Green 7 - LW
Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/21371-guru-green/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Member assistance and Mentor
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

Member assistance: I was his general for quite a long time and also his co founder at one point. He's always going the extra mile to help out anyone in anyway he can. He would spend hours on the forums learning all he can to be a better officer, and also help out his other officers. He always drops what ever he's doing if someone needs help with something, no matter the time of day. :)

Mentor: Like I said above, I was his general and co founder a while back and I've personally watched him mentor at least thirty people. Most of which are in officer or general positions now. He even mentored his fellow co founder, Collector, when he was just a lieutenant.

Ok where do i start, Mr. Green 7, KSI Gr33nB3r3t at the time, has influenced my entire KSI career. He has mentored me through every rank from RCT -General. This will be a submission to both said awards. He has answered questions and directed me in the right direction. As a GEN you can't really Mentor someone with out member assistance being involved. I would not be in the position i am in with out the assistance and mentor ship of KSI Green 7, 

I can witness to member assistance for KSI Green 7. I have been in parties numerous times when he has stopped what he was doing or playing to go help our members.

Member Assistance: Green has always been there for his KSI family. Members come before anything else. He has even answered members: questions through text while he was in class. That is just how he gets things done.

Mentor: I claim Green 7 as my mentor. He has taught me everything I know about KSI. His leadership is what has driven me to be where I am now. I never thought I would be running my own squad when I joined KSI. Green's help and knowledge made the transition through the ranks easy.

Awards

Member assistance: I had rough path awhile back when me and Green were both still Gens and green was always there too help me out, I've witnessed this member in parties with me stopping everything he's doing to pull in a officer or another member too help them with any types of questions they have, this member sure does deserve this award!!

KSI Green has been one out of three of my mentors he was one of the biggest one's helping me through anything I might have he shadowed me in the recruiting process and gave me the yes to recruit on my own when he was my Gen when I came to achilles he also taught me my ways around problems and how to avoid then he made me the man I am today.

I claim Green as my mentor. When I first joined, he taught me about the recruiting process because my gen wasn't really active. He has also taught me to be a leader and helped me with tips on being a gen. He also taught me lots of leadership skills in which I still use to this very day.