KSI Command0 7 Nomination for Member Assistance (Awarded)

KSIDarkxKnight

Name: KSI Command0 7 Cofounder/DR
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/996-ksi-command0-7/
Award-/-Achievement: Member Assistance
Reason-/-Evidence: Command0 recruited me into KSI 2 years ago, and since then has done nothing but help his fellow members. When I joined KSI, he was a LT. As a LT, he went above and beyond to make sure everyone was doing their best and he has always helped with everything anyone needs. Even when he isn't in a particular squad, he recruits and assists with anything people need. This man has not only been a good leader, he has also been a very good mentor and "Friend".

Awards

Im not sure if im allowed to post here or what but i defiantly 100% agree. KSI Command0 7 has always been there to assist me when i needed help and always does more than asked. I personally look up to him and wouldnt want anyone else as my former general

I will witness for Commando. :)

As my co-founder, Commando does what he can do to help every one of his squads. He has helped me and my squad out so much. I will be honest when I say Commando and myself have had our differences. But we take the time to talk it out and we always come to a conclusion that benefits everyone. He is really one of the best co-founders that I have ever dealt with. He has gone out of his way to help my squad move forward. He games with his members, and has even helped bring in a few new recruits. He is so helpful in so many ways. I don't know what I would do if he wasn't my co-founder. He has a lot of goals for his squads and the division. He is always looking at the positive things. Commando has helped me become a better general and continues to help me everyday. He is a great leader, with excellent knowledge and ideas. I thank Commando for everything he has done for me. :)

Ill witness this since ive been a gen commando has been there to anser any questions i may have and i apprecoate that and hes done alot for nirvana and helios

Awards

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you

Thank you

Please refrain from posting in topics if you are not witnessing or the staff has already put their votes in. Show your appreciation in messages if you need to. Thank you.

Please refrain from posting in topics if you are not witnessing or the staff has already put their votes in. Show your appreciation in messages if you need to. Thank you.

I apologize, I just thought this was over. I just wanted to thank all of my witnesses and the AAP Staff, thats why I posted. It wont happen again. 

• 2 weeks later...