KSI Green 7 OS lvl 1 (Awarded)

KSI Collector 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Green 7
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/21371-guru-green/ 
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Outstanding Service (lvl 1)
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) I am putting Green up for this award for everything he does for fellow KSI members. Green recruited me over a year ago and during my time in KSI he has helped me countless times. Even when I was promoted to Co-Founder before him I still went to him for suggestions or his opinion on a situation. So far all of this sounds like normal things for a General then Co-Founder to do, but that's where Green starts to stand out. The first reason I feel like he works harder than most is when we were both co-founders in LW it seemed like everyone wanted to go to Green for everything. Green made himself so approachable and helpful even people from "my squads" were going to Green for advice. Green involves himself in everything he can within our Division, and steps out and is known in multiple divisions.  Even with his booty connection he is willing to fight through the paraand stay in a party with any other member and will help them with any problems, whether it be KSI-related or not. Green has done so much for this community that I can't think of anyone else more deserving of this award. Keep it up Green, can't wait to give you that Recruit Tag :wink:

I will be glad and honored to witness for Green to get this award!! Green has always been one to hear both sides of a story and make you feel like he is on your side. He has a calm nature and an ability to make both sides feel more calm about the situation. How he does it? No idea haha. He is this divisions Yoda. He has been in LW for a while now and has always been someone that people recognize and trust with and issues or ideas that are brought up. He spreads his wings not only over his squads but also over the rest of the squads in LW and is always willing to help out someone that comes to him. Green has always been someone i look up to, and he has been a guy that i can count on as a mentor, leader, and more importantly a friend. This man is well deserving of this award for his lenience, yet ability to handle situations as they arise. I appreciate him for recruiting me, and teaching me what i know today. He has been a huge motivating factor in my time in
KSI and i am sure lot of others can say the same.

I will always be a witness for Green.  He is a laid back guy but also rules with an iron hand.  He bleeds KSI red.  I have had a lot of contact with green in the past months leading up to me becoming Gen of Hannibal.  If I have ever had a question, or needed someone to talk to about KSI and non-ksi things, he has always been there.  Green is a by the book kind of guy who takes whatever time he needs to to make sure you understand and feel comfortable.  He deserves so much more for what he does than just an award.  I hope others see him in the same light as those close to him.  KSI and its members are better for having Green around.

Awards

I can definitely witness for this! Green was my right hand man for a very long time. Together him and I managed to split a squad twice, through many difficult obstacles. Obviously with the help of many other people, but he was the only one who's been with me from the beginning.

His career as a general was just as successful and fulfilling. He split his squad and has gone on to help multiple other squads split as a cofounder. Green is the go to guy for just about anything. He's always willing to drop what he's doing to help someone in need.

When he was an up and coming officer he would spend hours asking questions and doing his own research.

As a cofounder he is still just as dedicated as he was the day he got promoted to staff sergeant. He's constantly trying to learn more, and get better at what he does. He's trained and recruited basically an entire squad (I can verify this from while I was his general) I couldn't think of someone who deserves this award more.

I apologize for any grammatical errors and if I accidentally left out any details. It's pretty late here and I keep getting distracted [emoji14] but anyway, I hope this will suffice. We all love you, green bean! :) thanks.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

This is a set expression. To "go above and beyond the call of duty" means to do a lot more than you are required or expected to to for your job. If you break the expression down into parts, "go above and beyond" means to do more. "The call of duty" means "the things that you're asked to do for your job". This expression comes from the military, where it was used to talk about soldiers who died while fighting for their country. In the KSI world Green would have lost an arm and a leg to help others. lol  KSI Green 7 has assisted me throughout my entire KSI career. Have a problem, no problem. Green with take the time to either join your party or invite you to one to ensure your issues and questions are handled, KSI related or personal. Why would a KSI member be concerned about your personal life?  He cares that's why, and If he can't make it he will take the time to send you a message to inform you that he is busy and get with you later. He just doesn't ignore you. Some of us are lucky enough to be able to call him on his personal cell and i have called him on numerous occasions, sometimes all hours of the night to assist me. I have witnessed Green bouncing from party to party to help others whether in LW or even another squad or division. He should be at level 2 with this award but we will take it a step at a time because he will continue to go " Above and beyond" for all KSI members.

In my Forest Gump Voice "That's all i have to say about that"

I am a witness to how far KSI Green 7 has gone out of his way to make this community better for everyone. There have been many late night discussions on how to do just that. I'm talking 3-4 in the morning when most people would be in bed or just avoiding any drama for the night. And even when he is not on Xbox he can be reached on his cell to lend aid or give advice. I highly doubt there is a single person in LW that does not know who KSI Green 7 is (excluding new recruits of course). And that is because he puts himself out there to help anyone at any time. If that is not going above and beyond, I would suggest looking up the definition.

Awards

I Can Witness For Green Award, Green Has Been in LW Since the Very Start of it and as LW Grew so did his Knowledge for KSI. Green has Shown me so much with KSI threw Recruiting Training everything. He has Proved it from being a co founder. The First Person i met when i joined was green from there he showed me the way, staying up all night, staying up all day and making time to just chat he just know his community from the bottom to the top. His work will grow and has so much ahead of him and for that i can claim him as a mentor and a friends from what he has shown me and what i am today. he deserves this award for his work and im pretty sure he in all honor others can agree as well :)

Awards