KSI Starset OS Lvl 1 Nomination (Awarded)

Imp-a-Nation

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Starset, Samurai, LW

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/27357-ksi-starset/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Outstanding Service Lvl 1

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) KSI Starset has worked very hard to make Samurai what it is today. Through recruiting, mentoring, and just overall activity, he has proven himself able to be a leader in KSI. For these reasons, I nominate KSI Starset for an Outstanding Service Award (Level 1).

I would Gladly Witness for KSI Starset Award, Starset Is Samurai 1st Captain When i was In Samurai he was my Partner in Crime, Now Starset has his mind and Heart Set on KSI, But Little does He know he has a lot ahead of him, Samurai is a soon going to be split squad Into Hercules and He will be the Next Gen for it, he got his Heart and Soul into Samurai. Starset Mentor me when I was 4th Captain Over Samurai Biggest thing he showed me Was Putting People into Different Point of View and Putting yourself into Their Shoes. As well as Starset He Trained me to Be who i am Today In KSI He one Of Many People who Actually put the time of Day into Mentoring me and Showing me the Correct Way, My Knowledge of KSI Is from Him and Others, I Would Like to Put out He is Not Just Another KSI Member to Me He is An Actual Friends Who I would Love to see Get His Award For His Dedication To this Community and His Own Squad and Therefore I am Thankful For Everything he has Put out into Samurai and Just Being A Great Mentor To All. By Far All The Awards He got He worked for and As well as This one he did too. Starset is Also on The News Team, T&E Staff, Pretty Sure he On the History Team as well He worked Hard For Everything. Starset Is A Great Recruiter,Great Trainer, an Amazing Mentor, Over All A Friend And By Far A Forums Addict (LOL), But He In all Honors, Dedication, And Worth this Award for Everything He has Done For this Community.

Awards

I would love to be the 2nd witness for Starset receiving this award. Currently KSI Starset is my 1st Captain. He is the kind of guy that helps people to help the person themselves instead of just focusing on making them a better KSI representative. He has always been a guy that people look up to because the kind of training he does, not only makes the person a better officer, it also makes them grow as an individual. I may be his general, but i look up to this guy more than he knows. He carries himself in such a way that you cant help but feel confident about yourself when youre around him. Whenever there is a member in need, he is there in a heartbeat no questions asked. This guy has been through a ton of stuff in his life, and it has made him stronger as a person. For example, about 2 weeks back we had a member that was struggling to find his cause in life and he didnt have any motivation to move forward. This was a scary though considering we didnt want anyone to end their life. Starset was the first to chat with him one on one and completely connect with this member. He spent the next hour talking with the member and making them feel wanted. This member is now one of our more active members, and always loves to hang out and try new things. KSI Starset deserves this award and more. He is not just a perfect fit for the award, KSI, or anything beyond that, but he is a perfect fit for making an impact on other peoples lives. I am honored and proud to say that KSI Starset is my 1st Captain, and with this guy, the sky truly is the limit.

Im Proud of you buddy :)

-KSI REDRANG3R

Alright number 3, anyway what could i not say other than he does deserve this award i'm always hearing him doing something he's practically always helping members making them feel welcome, helping his squad, and he is a good friend to have wish i spent more time with him xD but he's a great person n he does a lot for KSI n his squad n i think he's done a lot to deserve this award and probably even more than that.

I met KSI Starset in april 2015 he has helped me with understanding how to handle situations that i have struggled with for some time. He is always there answering questions that i come up with no matter how crazy it is. He has helped me with learning how to recruit better by making games around asking questions about the recruiting process. He cares enough to make time to help me  with understading how to use the 5 c's of leadership in a way that i will be able to remember. 

I recruited starset when his gamertag was RelyLlesser after the split from leonidas he went to samurai and has far exceeded expectations and has been busting ass. He has even gone above me in rank a few times and we have been using it as a compatition. He has helped so many people out and he is my best recruit. I agree with this nomination

• Admin Guy

I'd like to see a member from Div Leadership come in and witness if possible. If not, then maybe a couple more witnesses in general. :)

I will witness for starset earning this award. For a while now starset has been getting involved with anything and everything he can. He is part of the news team, productions team, history team, and T&E staff (hopefully I didn't miss anything). He is doing all of this while continuing his duties as a 1 cpt in a squad that recently lost their general. I remember when I was his cofounder he asked if he could start a team (maybe zombies) for the entire division, this is when I had to tell him, "no, you need to make sure you aren't taking on too many things." He is also in charge of the squad's headhunters team and has definitely helped countless members AAP awards. He has also helped peopler from all of our squads at one point or another, he is always willing to do anything that is asked, and then some. I have no idea how he can keep up with all the webs ops stuff on top of clan ops but he is getting it done.Starset has earned his current rank as well as more, I'm looking forward to having him as a general in LW when the time comes and see what he will do as a gen, keep up the great work starset