KSI REDRANG3R Nomination (Closed)

TSB WickedClown

Name: KSI REDRANG3R/ SAMURAI/ LW
Link to Forums Account: using xbox 360 so cant put it
Award-/-Achievement: KSI MENTOR
Reason-/-Evidence: I claim REDRANG3R as my mentor because he has been there to help not only my self but alot of other people by answering any question to the best of his ability. He also helps solve any problems I run into wether it be in KSI or outside KSI. He has always been a mentor to me.He does everything he can to help in any way he deserves this award.

I claim KSI REDRANG3R as my mentor. He has helped me since the day he transferred to Samurai from Leonidas.He has taught me to be a better leader and has also helped me in controling my emotions. Whenever I'm down in the dumps he picks me up and helps me shake it off. He has helped me handle situations better in which are settled in a nice calmly manner. All of the things he has taught me helped better myseld and the squad as a whole. 

Since i met KSI REDRANG3R in May 2015 he has been mentoring me with how to communicate in a more efficient mannor. He goes out of his way to help me in ways that suprisses me. He even taught me that trash talk isnt the way to treat other players.

I have to say I can witness for him being a mentor. He has helped me out a lot with becoming a general. He has helped me out as I have for him

Ever since I met KSI REDRANGER I always seen him as a good mentor. When I first joined he helped me out with all my questions.

Awards

I would say KSI REDRANG3R is my mentor. He is always ready to help you when needed and answers any question you have. I have learned things from him already, so I consider him my mentor.