KSI KingKong20 Multi-Nomination (Awarded)

Name: KSI KingKong20/ LEONIDAS/ LW
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/28204-ksi-kingkong20/
Award-/-Achievement: Member Assistance & Helping Hand
Reason-/-Evidence: This member has assist NUMEROUS members in not only my squad, but also in his squad. He has always been one to help out answering any questions that anyone has. He is quick to answer efficiently and effectively. This member also deserves helping hand because he has given multiple people Xbox Live Cards, as well as being willing to change other members gamertags for them! He is a great candidate for both of those awards.

Member Assistance: Lets get 3 people that can tell us Kingkong helped them.

Helping Hand: Lets get some members showing us Kingkong has helped them in their desperate time of need (Buying name changes, microsoft points, etc.) 

King Kong has bought live for a few people now, definetly deserving of this award

I can witness for member assistance and helping hand

Member assistance. He has helped me countless times when I am away helping members with unanswered questions. Whenever questions come to him he answeres right away and frankly takes all the work now a days XD

Helping hand. Kong has bought xbox live cards for many members in leo as in samurai. I am one of them. I ran out of gold not to long ago and he gave me codes the next day :)

He deserves both awards

I can witness for member assistance king has help all ranks ever those higher than him