KSI Collector 7 Multi-Nomination

KSI Starset 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Collector 7, Legendary Warriors

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/24092-ksi-collector-7/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Jack of All Trades, Committed

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) JoAT: He has hosted/attend 5+ " Officer Workshops"

Committed: Member has had a KSI prefixed gold tag for 1 year

Jack Of All Trades: We wil need someone in Divisional Leadership to witness for him since he is a founder.

Committed: Please Bring a Witness for this member being in KSI with a gold tag for a full 12 months.

I hate to be a buzzkill but Collector has not passed the 101 L.E.A.D. classes needed for Jack-of-all-Trades.

thank you for telling us green, if this member has not passed the 101 course then he is not eligible for this award.

No.

Based on Doctor saying "You do not have to pass the 101 course to earn this award. Just be taking it or in the process of finishing it."

I have taken 2 classes, and continue to try to attend the others when I have a chance. Not sure if that changes anything on this

I have taken 2 classes, and continue to try to attend the others when I have a chance. Not sure if that changes anything on this

Okay if you are taking the classes then once you have finished and the one in charge of the class has verified you finished (KSI Greg 7) you may apply for the award then. :)