KSI Reigns Mentor Award Nomination

Terrors 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Reigns
Link to Forums Account:  http://www.ksiforums.org/user/15842-ksi-reigns/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Mentor
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) I have seen many times of Reigns mentoring the members of her squad and outside of her squad.

I can witness for Reigns!

Miss Stephanie has always been such a wonderful and helpful person. I constantly pester her with questions and comments and she consistently is answering and keeping on her toes to help us out. She will help anyone, and offers an ear, hand, or gun whenever someone may need one. She is constantly helping me with my many different questions then even some 7's may not be able to answer. KSI Reigns definitely deserves this award!

i can definitely say Reigns is a mentor to me. she models the general position which gets me ready for when I am ready to become a gen.

Edited by KSI Crucified

Awards

I have been with reigns since I transfered over to sacrifice in January even though I had already gained a ton of KSI knowledge reigns took me under her wing, helping me with the craziest of crazy situations. When the going got tough reigns always had the answer

I nominate Reigns for the Mentor award. Reigns has helped me with so many things over the few months I've been in Archangel. I can message her anytime with questions and she's always happy to help me. Thank you Reigns :D

I would gladly have Reigns has my mentor she is very positive on her members in her sqaud and outside the division even me :)

Reign is a awesome mentor she is fair she always shows concerns for us new ppl mange sure we are happy Ty u Reign for your hard work and dedication

Sent from my SGH-T399N using Tapatalk