OTY 2015: Have Your Say!

Scotland

Hey everyone! As you all know, the OTYs (Of The Years) Have just finished and the new year is here! 

What I would like to hear from you guys is: How did you feel the OTYs were this year?

What did you like, and what did you dislike? 

How do you feel we can improve on this? 

Please if you want to respond to these questions provide constructive criticism,

I.E "Scotland Smells" does not count.

-Scotland

I think the OTY's are an amazing idea but i think learning the gamer tags of the members a bit better would make it a bit more smoother to follow. I only say that as mine got messed up (Alley Circe not Alley Circle*). Other then that i think it was good. 

I think everyone that got the OTY title deserved it for all the hard work they have put into not only KSI but the people that call it family.

I love OTY What everyone has to say about each other is very interesting but hey i think scotland smells just saying lol jk but everyone who got OTY Congrats to everyone i love seeing everyone get the award they so hardly worked for :) it great to have this every year :) What need improvement is maybe more of an interaction with other is like we have for 7s vs viewers game while awarding members something to think about :)

Awards

22 hours ago, KSI Lil Freddy said:

I love OTY What everyone has to say about each other is very interesting but hey i think scotland smells just saying lol jk but everyone who got OTY Congrats to everyone i love seeing everyone get the award they so hardly worked for :) it great to have this every year :) What need improvement is maybe more of an interaction with other is like we have for 7s vs viewers game while awarding members something to think about :)

Make sure not to chat here or scottie will hide your posts.

I honestly think there should be more singing in the OTY Stream. See, i'm not chatting. I'm suggesting shizzle.

• Scotland unpinned and locked this topic