Favorite Movie?

Ivy TSB

• 2 months later...

This is a difficult choice. So, I'm going to cop-out with a beautiful list.

1. Shawshank Redemption
  2. Labyrinth
  3. Moulin Rouge
  4. Big Fish
  5. Running With Scissors
  6. (guess this isn't a list of five) Oh, brother where art thou
  7. Warriors
  8. Return of the Living Dead
  9. The Jerk
  10. Clueless (Yeah, that's right, this is most likely the best movie on this list. I may have just been too embarrassed to say it first.)

My favorite movie would be a tie between The Lost Boys, and Reign of Fire. 
The Lost Boys because back in the day when it was released it was more of a revolutionary movie for the Vampire genre, along with a good climaxed story line that kept you guessing as to how the movie would play out.

Reign of Fire because it was the first realistic dragon movies I have ever seen and the storyline within it was developed to a point that felt so surreal and exhilarating that it kept me on the edge of my seat of not knowing when or where a dragon would come from or what kind of havoc they would reap at that given time.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Depends what mood you get me in, however I have to current favorites I've watched over and over when I'm having a bad turn. Bleach: Diamond Dust Rebellion and Sonic. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would say it is either one of the Harry Potter Movies, Avengers Endgame (Despite being a DC fan) , The Dark Knight and The Other Guys. If you ask me any day it will be one of those lol depends on the day it seems. but I can watch these movies any time and any day

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pulp Fiction will always be one of those movies i will watch no matter WHO asks. Its a classic and one to remember 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...