KSI Global
Sign in to follow this  
.Des

LRO - Learning Rights Only (Part 1)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5mbicr0i96264r8/WorkSessionLearning.psd

Learning Rights Only, is a PSD file in which you can flick through layers, see what they do and how you can get to a finished C4D outcome for a tag. There are a bunch of different ways to finish a tag: C4D, Brushes, Fractals, Textures, Lines/Vector, Smudge, and so on. There is no set way, however exploring all of them is a wise choice. This is one LRO that I will post for now, review it and look around for C4Ds.

Places to look: Deviantart.com & Gfxresource.com 

There are a few more that quite frankly I don't remember right now but none the less, for DeviantArt, just searcg "C4D Packs" or something along those lines. To get resources from GFXResource, post 35 times then go to the resource section. Either way, get some C4Ds, throw some on a canvas with a render and post one outcome.

GMdKJsp8

Awards

HAGI_zpskpowrbnk.jpg

It's my first try with c4ds its not entirely that bad I know I could have done better with some of the lighting and shading but I am learning ^_^

Awards

it's a start you have some nice qualities here, 
as compared to your previous sigs this has a lot more activated space. 
good mix of contrasting details such as the small pieces juxtaposed with large shapes of color. 
however, just some things to consider, 
you seem to have  a double focal which is confusing due to having hagi blurred over cya? sia? idk if forget her name. 
in addition to having them put so far out side of the canvas, moving them in roughly 30-40 pixels would fix the placement. 
with all this space activated now, you left little negative space, which is basically where you don't put stuff and leave a bg open for viewing. 
your c4ds are kind of hectic, you need to try to define a sense of movement in a specific way, weather it's a horizontal movement, vertical, or most preferable diagonal(due to it's dynamic qualities). 
next up i would say to look back at your text, try to have your main text a fraction darker than the sub text to balance them, as well as trying to keep them aligned right/left in some cases you can get mroe creative than that however having the blank spaces on each side of hagi in this "text rectangle" looks un-easy. with the logo make your red box a bit larger so the logo has equal space on all sides and is not touching the edges of the box. 
overall good 1st attempt, don't worry about the lighting and stuff too much it's a pain and you'll learn it overtime. 

Awards

4 hours ago, iAmDeso said:

it's a start you have some nice qualities here, 
as compared to your previous sigs this has a lot more activated space. 
good mix of contrasting details such as the small pieces juxtaposed with large shapes of color. 
however, just some things to consider, 
you seem to have  a double focal which is confusing due to having hagi blurred over cya? sia? idk if forget her name. 
in addition to having them put so far out side of the canvas, moving them in roughly 30-40 pixels would fix the placement. 
with all this space activated now, you left little negative space, which is basically where you don't put stuff and leave a bg open for viewing. 
your c4ds are kind of hectic, you need to try to define a sense of movement in a specific way, weather it's a horizontal movement, vertical, or most preferable diagonal(due to it's dynamic qualities). 
next up i would say to look back at your text, try to have your main text a fraction darker than the sub text to balance them, as well as trying to keep them aligned right/left in some cases you can get mroe creative than that however having the blank spaces on each side of hagi in this "text rectangle" looks un-easy. with the logo make your red box a bit larger so the logo has equal space on all sides and is not touching the edges of the box. 
overall good 1st attempt, don't worry about the lighting and stuff too much it's a pain and you'll learn it overtime. 

Its saya and thanks I'll take those into consideration I'll prob post another soon.

Awards

seb_zpsp5inegfu.jpg

So I used what you said in mind I gave a little highlight to the characters Sebastian and Ciel.

The Background generally flowing to the right.

Awards

Vocals, sooo much better, 
when using text try to use it in contrast to one another example would be using times new roman(serif font) and sub text as verdena(sans serif),
or bold sans serif font with a thin sans serif, obviously as u been doing with the size adj.  
for the box in back of the KSI make that the darkest color in the sig and have your KSI color match that of your main text. 
don't be afraid to have some of your c4ds slightly go over your renders, to make them feel more incorporated. 
that maze pattern seems kinda random tho tbh. 
overall wonderful. you're beginning to get it. KIU

May, you got a start, 
it's all about the positioning of stuff, 
follow the rules of thirds to set your focal and at the end text if so desired, 
drop the c4ds as supplements, ways to make your viewers eyes get directed to the focal,
an example of that i guess is kind of like this :
pre_1436928023__cloud.png

see how all of the c4ds eventually link to the focal? you have to create a stage so to speak, 
keep at it, try to put your c4ds closer to your focal and have them come outwards from him. KIU

Kiht, it's aigh i know you hate them lol
compared to other stuff i do im not a fan tbh. 
but it's aight, tagging involves getting to know everything and unfortunately this is the easiest to produce so for the sake of the forums it's kinda needed. so basically try to make your focal a bit larger, have a rhythm to your c4ds/flow of them. this is one dz. did for me actually awhile back
KSIFatal2-1.png

it's simple but uses c4ds as supplements and keeps focal as the center of attention, the c4ds are intriguing enough to catch your attention but blurred enough to keep the focal the main reason to look. just hang in there give it another go and just use the canvas to it's potential. i know you can hit this man. 

Awards

mickeyMousey_zps7fezot7l.jpg

Supernatural_zpsqor6bxjx.jpg

I felt that this one may be better. the random maze was kind of an accident and didn't notice it until after I had already posted it.

The Supernatural one is trying to encorporate some of the things you advised in this one but its still kinda hazy on what exactly I'm suppose to do.

Awards