KSI Athydian91 productions application

Athydian91

Name: Cannon Holland

Gamertag: KSI Athydian91

E-mail: Cannon_Holland@yahoo.com

Recording device (if any): Elgato HD60 capture card

Please list your strengths: Charismatic, optimistic, very welcoming to any opinion or insight on anything I stream,

Programs you are familiar with (if any): Elgato HD60 game capture, iskysoft video editor

What can you do for KSI Productions? : Currently I am looking to help the productions team and hopefully learn from senior members on new programs and capabilities so I can stream VENDETTA EO game nights and show the gaming community how great KSI is. I do it casually so I am not worried about earning money doing it. Streaming is something I like to do and any help I can be to the productions team and KSI i have no problem offering my time or equipment.

A Sample video (if any): Twitch.com/ksiathydian91

Additional comments

I currently have an xbox one, xbox 360, a tower with an INTEL CORE I5 processor to run the capture card, and a Logitech c920 for my face cam during streams. Any games that are requested to stream if I do not have them I can purchase them the two games I stream the most is destiny and call of duty advance warfare I have them both for the one and 360

Awards

Hey  Athydian ,

Your twitch stream looked good. The only issue I saw was on your destiny stream there was no game audio. The audio on your previous stream of Mortal combat and advanced warfare was fine, so im assuming it was a small issue that you can easily fix. Do you know what happened / have you fixed the stream audio issue for your future streams?

If so what is your kik username? Ill add you to the productions chat and accept your application once the audio is fixed, the stream quality looks good :) 

I do believe the issue was that we remained in party chat during that stream for some reason on my 360 it will not pick up party chat I have not tested the party chat on my xbox one yet. Also I have my audio settings set really low on destiny. Hopefully tonight I will be able to stream a kings fall raid hard and test some new settings....My kik is ksiathydian91  and thank you

Awards

Ok ill check out your next stream, let me know when its archived or if you are live, thanks for the info :)  I should be inviting you after your next stream.

Woohoo Athydian finally doing this!!! much proud man much proud, also i know imma get my ass chewed for this but idrc cause you are worth it dude. keep up the amazing work

Awards

I have addressed the issue and my last stream is archived on my twitch account  Twitch.tv/ksiathydian91 .Any insight or thoughts on it would be much appreciated.

Awards

Alright it looks good and fixed. Thanks for the fast turn around! Ill invite you to the kik chat.

Member accepted into productions. Closing topic.