MuddyGirl 7 Mad Max award

KSIxBUSH 7

Name: KSI MuddyGirl 7

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/30436-ksi-muddygirl-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Mad Max

Reason-/-Evidence: This member has gone completely insane, only thing keeping most people alive is the therapeutical use of coloring books and gel pens XD. I hope she sees this

Ability to vote removed.

MadMax - HA where do i start, ill just use one example. The frustration that muddy has when members do not comply with basic things regarding KSI is equivalent to a category 5 hurricane. We all have learned (including me) when she is talking in a meeting or party do not cut her off, do not interrupt, and don't leave while she is discussing things with you. (Hurricane approaching) While in the eye of the hurricane get out while you can before the calm is over. She has left parties and game due to this frustration. I do not want to make it seem like she is a monster. She is calm, understanding, compassionate, reliable and loving until she turns green.  

Madmax- Muddy is perfect for this award lol, Muddys like a Sour patch kid, she's sour, sweet, gone. Mostly sweet but when ya go against rules in place or you can't follow basic KSI Procedures thats when the sour comes out. I've been in multiple parties with muddy that she came in happy joyful and then something that went down in KSI make her like a flamethrower and set her Xbox on fire. She's gone insane and its kinda funny. The only thing to stop this crazy rampage is when she pulls out the coloring books. Those are her weak ness :) .  lol love ya muddy xD

Mad Max- this definitely belongs to her everyone knows not to cut her off during a meeting or to get smart with her I can personally say its like being hit with a volcano eruption while ur ears drive into ur brain type scary she's definitely gone mad xD.

I would like to see some more descriptive witnesses. Tell me WHY she needs to be in a padded room and left there for the rest of time in KSI. Facts on why, rather than she gets angry and lays down the law when interrupted.