KSI Tempah 7 Mentor award

KSI LinkedSiren

Name: KSI Tempah 7
Link to Forums Account:  www.ksiforums.org/profile/9280-kylo-ren/
Award-/-Achievement: KSI Mentor
Reason-/-Evidence: I believe KSI Tempah always knows what to say to help out members in need. He is always there when you need him most. If you just want someone to talk to he is a great listener. I left KSI for a while but with open arms KSI Tempah 7 brought me back and didn’t blink an eye. He has normally put the squad first and trying to be there for his members. This is family to him and even know people give him a hard time he works through it. It makes me want to be more like him to be there for my members to listen to the needs and do what I can, but still impress to follow the Code of Conduct and to be a strong leader. It was hard work and dedication to get where he is now but we all know that there are those that don’t give you a chance or listen to what you say. He has not given up on a member that has shown that they are worth it. I am glad I came back to the command of KSI Tempah 7. I hope to be in that position and handle things the way he does.

I myself can witness that KSI Tempah 7 has mentored me time and time again he has helped  me be a better cofounder teaching me the ways. He has helped me keep fighting and keep going when most people would give up. I look up too Tempah. He watches my back and I watch his. I believe that KSI Tempah 7 has earned this award. 

Awards

All nominations have to be done in this format:

Name: 
Link to Forums Account: 
Award-/-Achievement: 
Reason-/-Evidence:

please read read this topic before further nominations, please

I have witnessed it.....and can vouch for this.

Hes trained officers and generals inside the division WI along with previous tenure in SH while it was around and i can attest to him training and teaching people back then also.

9 hours ago, Lafayette 7 said:

Do you feel this member has mentored you?

Mentor 3/5.

He has helped me like a mentor and has been there to talk to me. And show me ways to go I have more witnessed him mentor other people and help them that's more for what my witness stance is.

I can witness tempah for this though I'm not in his division I used to be and he has showed me a better way to become leader and made me become a better leader and how to help people a lot better and how to handle tough situations and I can say he has been a great mentor to me.