KSI KILLER KiNG- Helping hand/ member assistance/ Trainer

KSI Seraphim 7

KSI KILLER KiNG

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/35003-ksi-killer-king/

Awards -Helping hand

Member assistance 

Trainer

Reason for helping hand

Killer king has given multiple people in his squad name changes or helped get them dlc 

Reason for member assistance 

Killer king has always wanted to make even the lowest ranked members in his squad as knowledgable about all aspects of KSI from forums to responsibilities as well as SOP's for squad level problems so he answers any and all questions or problems his members have

Reason for trainer

On his road to becoming a gen killer has had to train multiple people below to the highest standard and continue to keep that quality embedded in  his officers by holding workshops constantly

Helping hand: please provide witnesses of how the member has helped members in (financial or similar) need. 

Member assistance: please provide three witnesses that have been helped with questions etc. 

Trainer: please provide a witness statement from a cofounder or higher of how the member has trained 30 or more members. 

Agreed killer definitely deserves the nomination  for member assistance. he has helped me with alot of things I didn't know and helped with leveling up and making me better 

Edited by Shorttwo6

Awards

He most certainly deserves this nomination for member assistance! He was one of the very few people that helped me become knowledged and positively active online and on the forums! If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have made it to general! He has inspired me to continuously help others and make them feel involved and apart of the family of KSI along with enforce the proper way to follow and learn from the SOP's and CoC. :) 

Edited by KSI ApBlis19

4 hours ago, Emmy The Boss said:

Helping hand: please provide witnesses of how the member has helped members in (financial or similar) need. 

Member assistance: please provide three witnesses that have been helped with questions etc. 

Trainer: please provide a witness statement from a cofounder or higher of how the member has trained 30 or more members. 

KSI Seraphim 7 nominated me, he was my gen at the time and witnessed this, does that not count as a CoFo statement for the award?

49 minutes ago, KSI KiLLER KiNG said:

KSI Seraphim 7 nominated me, he was my gen at the time and witnessed this, does that not count as a CoFo statement for the award?

No, it does not.

The person who nominates cannot be a witness, as for other rules please PM me for any questions rather than posting them in this thread.

KSI KiLLER KiNG absolutely deserves every nomination and many more as he is always there to offer a helping hand and has always supported me through everything whether it be personal or KSI related! He also inspires me to be a better person everyday!

#HesMyDad

KSI KILLER KING even went as far as to give me $10 to change my gamertag. He is really a great help to others.

Awards

Helping hand: I am the icing on the cake as stated killerking has indeed done what it takes to be nominated for this award 

Always helping people change there gt 

As a true gen should.

Trainer: This member has trained over 30 people

-Statement

Member assistance: 2/3, keep them coming. 

Trainer: yes. 

Helping hand: yes. 

Witnesses, please specify which nomination(s) you are witnessing, and be descriptive, so that your witness statement can be counted, thank you. 

Edited by Emmy The Boss