KSI Mentor-KiLLER KiNG

KSI ApBlis 7

I back bliss 100% Killer king deserves this with out a doubt I joined KSI with this guy and can safely say with out him I wouldn't have got to the position I did. He was always there to help me and any other member of the community regardless the problem the guy has been a mentor to me and countless others throughout with out the tittle of a mentor so you may aswell make it official and give him the award ;)

Killer king....what can I say other than that this man has been the guy to look up to as not only a gen but as a kind hearted person as well I back everything above me as well and believe that everyone should take notes on how inspiring killer can be :)

Awards

I back this 110% He has been my Yoda throughout my journey to the rank I have achieved.  He will help anybody learn that needs it without question! I wouldn't be where I am without his teachings and support. He has been a great MENTOR and has MENTORED me on many things including RECRUITING, WORKING THE FORUMS,  BEING AN EFFECTIVE OFFICER,  KEEPING A COOL HEAD IN STRESSFUL SITUATIONS DEALING WITH OTHER MEMBERS. Yeah, I'd say he's been a great MENTOR lol. 

Edited by KSI HEBREW
First post wasn't worthy haha

7 hours ago, KSI ApBlis19 said:

KSI KiLER KiNG 

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/35003-ksi-killer-king/

KSI Mentor

Reason?

Pfft, I shouldn't need to provide a reason for this amazing and knowledged General and his assistance to more members than I can count for!

Just kidding :) KiLLER KiNG deserves this award because it is exactly what he has been to me as well as many others. For me, he is the reason I am standing as a General today. This man has been there to fill my tiny head with everything there is to know about KSI. Oh, he was the biggest help there was when it came to the forums Cx he spent at least an hour helping me figure out how to post meeting notes to the appropriate section on the forums my first day as a Staff Sergeant! He has helped teach me small techniques within recruiting, teaching others, and being a great leader! This man right here should receive this reward because I have seen him inform, help, teach, and be there for any and all members since before he was even a Gen to the highest ability he could give. :) No one I know would testify against this nomination. I really do hope you receive this award KiLLER! <3

I would like to add that this guy has been the biggest help and inspiration towards my career in KSI TRICKY LS without him I wouldn't be where I am today.. so for that he deserves every award going in my eyes. Absolute gem of a guy  

Damien always gets my vote especially when it involves something that he is so good at effortlessly! He is 100% a mentor to me in every aspect of the word as he is very inspiring in how cool calm and collective he is which makes me want to be a person and is constantly there for me and many others whether it be KSI related or not and that's me just scratching the surface on how much of a mentor KSI KiLLER KiNG is! 

Edited by KSI AZTEK

As discussed with Killer King, there needs to be an explicit claiming of the nominee as the witnesses mentor. Stating that he deserves the award and has helped you does not suffice. 

So this guy KSI KILLED KING is not only an amazing mentor but someone who everyone is ksi should look up to. This gent goes that extra mile for everyone and anyone. He deserves a medal for putting up with us all.. :ahappy:... so I thank him personally for being such a great guy, mentor, leader and a friend. :rolleyes: